What's new

Starting Top Game Reviews

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Fix up the grammar bro, no one's going to take you seriously if you don't. Your reviews are solid however, not a bunch of "lolololo faggots go play cod cuz it r teh best lolololo" that a lot of people spew out. Just improve on the grammar, and maybe include pictures of certain action scenes from the games, like if you talk about how dead space has zero-gravity sections, show Isaac doing a zero-g jump.

BROSxXxDANIEL

Level 10
Dec 5, 2011
Credits
Fix up the grammar bro, no one's going to take you seriously if you don't. Your reviews are solid however, not a bunch of "lolololo faggots go play cod cuz it r teh best lolololo" that a lot of people spew out. Just improve on the grammar, and maybe include pictures of certain action scenes from the games, like if you talk about how dead space has zero-gravity sections, show Isaac doing a zero-g jump.

Sorry my friend alex was doin the dead space review and i will check over it now, Please comment and follow. Thanks for the Advice!

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Sorry my friend Alex was doing the Dead Space review and I will check over it now. Please comment and follow. Thanks for the advice.

Ignoring punctuation and sentence structure for the moment. Remember your capitalisation!

Alex and Dead Space both need capitals because they're names. When using the word 'i' it also needs a capital.

Advice on the other hand does not need a capital within the given context.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Just run everything you do through a spell checker on a word processor. We're not trying to make you feel bad or attack your intelligence, just make you appear more reliable.

Legojack261

Level 30
Jul 30, 2010
Credits
Don't think they're being too mean to you. They're actually helping you, if you can believe that. Laithes explained pretty well how your reviews are non-biased. With the extra spelling/grammar fixes, it just gives your posts a sense of "professionalism". No offense was intended.

Mr_Mushrooms

Level 2
May 8, 2011
Credits
There seems to be some friction here...

0039_8140_960.jpeg