What's new

Starcraft 2

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Who here plays it/has played it?

I play it daily, along with LoL, so anyone who'd like to join me for a game of 2v2, or even a 1v1 against each other I'm always up for it! I play at plat level in solo queue.

Otherwise, if anyone plays SC2 just pop a post in this thread

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I played it from the earliest beta until about 4 months after release at which point I stopped playing, not sure how things are now, but back then I got into diamond pretty easily due to either all the zerg players sucking or zerg having some bad balance issues (not sure if this was fixed).

I would've loved to do some 2v2s with you tom, unfortunately my version is region blocked :\ shitty blizzard didn't accept any of my international credit cards so I had to settle for buying it here.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
They did set up a free region switch for SEA players, not sure if US gets it as well.

I played on .holidaY's account for BETA, but didn't play terribly much. Early in the game getting into diamond was relatively easy due to shitty players, an influx of new RTS'ers.

See if you can do the region switch to SEA.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Ah fair enough, that sucks. You realise we've been going about this all wrong.

I *have* an account that CAN switch, I have a US account!

Why don't I just come to YOUR server.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I don't think that would help you at all, since I'm probably the ONLY english speaking BR out of the entire LA server.. I'm probably going to buy a US account later, since my ENTIRE game is translated and I had NO option to switch it to english..... I played the entire game in fucking spanish.... (They even translated the graphics and hotkeys which sucked.)