Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
IGN:Seabass77

Faction:RMM

Experience moderating:Moderated one other server before which had died.

Past punishments:None

Time Zone: EST (-5 GMT)

Relevant Experience: For well over I month I have been on aggression, I started when we still had towny and we still had a huge spawn with Tesco. From there on I made some friends and enemies on the server. Currently being summer I am on everyday usually from 12:00 to 6:00PM and for most of the day on the weekends. On the server I moderated would have multiple commands such as worldguard and worldedit but I also have experience with towny,factions, and falsebook.

Since January of 2011 I have been playing minecraft and know about it's several glitches which could be game breaking.I am also aware of the many mods one could use to grief/have an unfair advantage. As a player I know the differences between and Hacking/cheating and lag. But I do take reports seriously and would be watching carefully regardless of how long the player has been playing on the server.

I haven't played many other games online but I do handle trolls/flamers/griefers well and enjoy helping the new people on the server with commands such as factions.Not only on minecraft I help people but on the aggression teamspeak. I am always on when possible and am ready to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.