Status
Not open for further replies.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
I was banned Yesterday for "God Mode Hacks"

http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/schmoo592.412/

But i didnt have any hacks, i was subjected to a glitch (I do not know how to preform the glitch though) that caused my health not to take any damage, I have seen this multiple times with other players, but it seems that no one here is used to that glitch.

Basically the armor class fails and you become Invincable, I tried in every way i could to fix this, Including removing and then replacing the armor, But it didnt fix itself.

Alot of people still doubt me though, So here is the only proof i have.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3418/proof1u.png

The link above shows you my .minecraft folder, Which if you notice has not been modified sinve 4 days ago, meaning that i have not tampered with anything in my .minecraft folder since four days ago.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7273/proof2id.png

This link above shows you the contents of my minecraft.jar.

If you notice, The META-INF folder is still there, Now anyone who has installed a mod for there single player MC knows that you cannot have that folder there, It will simply make MC crash.

Please consider my unbanning,

Schmoo592

--- merged: Aug 10, 2011 at 11:12 PM ---

Ps.

Please other members of the server, Let the admins and moderators handle this one.

They seem to be the only ones that can keep a cool head and listen to my side of the matter.

Regards,

Schmoo592

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
It's called, delete .bin and let it re-install. That's not proof seeing as you could do it after to clean up. Now if you want to live-stream every-time you play MC, and show your .jar before you begin playing, that'd be damn solid proof.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
The first image shows that i havent tampered with it since august sixth.

If i had reistalled/Installed anyhting on it, It would have changed the date to today.

I can get you another screen shot of the folder again if you would like, to show that i didnt just re-install minecraft.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Lathies, I had asked if only admins and moderators would comment on this, I respect your views, but they are the ones who decide weather i stay banned or not.

Regards (Hopefully no one angry at me)

schmoo592

Aug 10, 2011
Credits
2 times Laithes your are not helping forum discussion your are just anoying people who trys to solves stuff so please stop commenting on people thread just for fun or anoy people.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I am a mediator, and this isn't being nonconstructive, I'm saying that that really isn't very solid proof. This isn't for "for fun or to annoy people" If it was, I'd be trolling, not pointing out that he doesn't have the best proof in the world.

Telling me off for saying his proof's not very valid is actually less helpful than what I'm doing, which is esentially constructive critisim. He can very well show a purchase date or shipment arrival form if he pleases. That would add a fair amount of legitimacy to his claims of the PC being new on August 6th, therefore his modded jar comment would be too. He also could decide to live-stream all of his logons onto Aggression if he so chose, not as viable as the other, but another completely possible way to prove that he's legit. What I'm saying is that he could have that PC for longer without providing adequate proof, and therefore August 6th could be the day he installed those mods, seeing as it was only 4 days ago.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Lathies, In that post i took down (Didnt add any relevancy to the case in my opinion) i stated that i was borrowing a laptop from someone for a lil while, So i have no purchase date nor shipping date.

If i edited anything in the .minecraft folder, it would have been changed to a different date.

If i didnt like the server and just wanted to hack and kill, i wouldnt have made such an effort to try and appeal.

If you want i can get another 3 screen shots, all with the same date, all with the same contents

--- merged: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:45 AM ---

ps.

Active Member on the server that i normally am on means "Veteran" so i just chalked up "Active Member" to "Veteran"

Active member == mod

Veteran == Active Member of the server

liamlio

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Hes not hacking i swear me and my clan come from another server that like to play on this server.And schmoo is good on hes way of becoming a mod on are server and i doubt he hacking.So yay i would agree on the glicht part

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Testimonials are nice and all, but numbers don't get someone un-banned. I don't know of anyone who's had glitched armor, I've seen lagged out people that aren't really there, but the fact that he was moving consistently rules that out. Lag is cool story bro and all, but you're reacting to those movements. If you could find one, one other case of this "armor glitch" along with a detailed explanation of how it happens, I'm sure an admin or mod would happily un-ban you.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Lathies, I had asked if only admins and moderators would comment on this, I respect your views, but they are the ones who decide weather i stay banned or not.

Mediators are allowed to handle this, or at least give their opinion on the matter.

2 times Laithes your are not helping forum discussion your are just anoying people who trys to solves stuff so please stop commenting on people thread just for fun or anoy people.

He is obviously helping. If this wasn't a member of your faction, I am confident that this post would of been positive towards laithes.

Active member == mod

Veteran == Active Member of the server

I believe this is saying that a Veteran is an Active Member, and that an Active Member is a Moderator. :p

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Firstly, this could be a pic of any other computer you have in your house, so screenshots aren't too valid becuase of that. I've seen the worst hackers try to appeal their bans. Look at aVo, they do it to waste time of mods and admins, and get more pleasure from it. Not saying you're doing so here, but the fact that you're appealing it doesn't grant you much. Why would I want screenshots of the same thing that you could have found on the internet, taken on another PC, had one of your friends send to you or anything really? Even if you can prove that it's your PC, how do we know it's not a second .jar that you kept, and just swapped it and the modded one out? I'd really try to find proof that this glitch exists, via a mention somewhere else before august 6th, and an explanation of how it happens. I don't know of anyone that's had this happen to them, and I've been playing SMP since mid-Alpha.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
This is why this type of evidence is a bad thing.

Info on my Minecraft .bin folder, after messing with windows a bit :p

Its not hard to do at all.

[attachment=131:MinecraftScrewery.PNG]

Attachments

• MinecraftScrewery.PNG
    MinecraftScrewery.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.