What's new

Reuniting the Families

Shapeshiftr

Level 32
Apr 19, 2010
Credits
RMM. Home. At least it was before I fucked errythin' up.

Alright, gentlementlegen, here's the deal. We're reuniting RMM once again, for a giant reunion. No, the date isn't symbolic or anything. No, it's not an attempt on my part to reunite and revive the RMM at all. It would just be swag to see you all again and hear your queer voices, maybe build some fresh building and play Mormon Jesus very loudly over TeamSpeak.

So here's the objective:

Contact every member of the RMM through every means possible. Tell them that we're reuniting for a crazy reunion party. I don't care if you pull a CharlesBroughton and remote hack into their computers leaving them a text file invitation or if you just send them a casual email, make sure that everyone who's ever been active in the RMM knows that this is happening.

RMM High Command, my posting status isn't up to par, so I'd appreciate if you'd move this to announcements or something.

To the great, old, gold RMM, First Clan of Minecraft,

Former Major Shapeshiftr, over and out.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Why does the topic title remind me of a GTA mission where a massive reunion goes horribly wrong :p

Yea we can make a massive place on the server. Sooo when do you plan to have this reunion?

can we regroup the old Second Battalion and flaunt how much better we are :p

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
as long as we can get iPope here as well to be all jelly :p

Hmm, I think we should get Geek to meet Honstine and ACU. they may become the derpiest friends :p

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I believe I could tell iPope that this is going on, not sure if I could pursuit him into getting on. I just need the date to tell that LPing bastard. Forget that, everyone hates me on that TS, and is telling me he doesn't care about it. He's not on though.

Screw it, if you want to piss them off yourselves it's ts.voltronarmy.com and the password is teharmy .

And it's not ACU I want to meet, it's DannyXC.

Shapeshiftr

Level 32
Apr 19, 2010
Credits
Include CharlesBroughton, no doubt, final word.

M1, that was the point of the title... just don't tip off any cops, and we'll be alright... I think.

Legojack261

Level 30
Jul 30, 2010
Credits
So I assume there's no assigned date yet? Or is this one of those "lol, get on teemspeek nao" things?

EDIT: Nice to see your alive, Shapeshiftr.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Once this starts, all of us will have to go in academy.sytes.net on a different time. And everyone shout "CHARLES BROUGHTON, IT IS YOUR TIME, COME WITH US, WE ARE THE LIGHT" or something like that. BTW, I mean all of the users in main BoN + wherever we can get more.

Also, roaz, y u leave right before reunion

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Include CharlesBroughton, no doubt, final word.

M1, that was the point of the title... just don't tip off any cops, and we'll be alright... I think.

Even thought I was there, I still have to regard that if I were to have made this post earlier:

Impossible. Administrators are still making up reasons to ban me from select services of BoN.

Signed,

- He who shall not be named.