What's new

Remember Me, I am Sorry

Eliteaustin

Level 3
Aug 8, 2011
Credits
IGN:eliteaustin

Ban type: permaban

Ban Appeal:Hey guys to any of you that I hurt an any way, I am sorry. Ok so about two months ago I though I was better than everybody. But I got banned for Lies,Hacking, and more stuff. So I though about coming back sooner but I found a Server and I had been playing on this server long than I was on agression and as you can guess I got banned. I got banned for Lies, And hacks again. So I when on another server stayed on for about 3 weeks and got banned. So as you can see i just wouldnt learn my leason. Then one of my best minecraft buddys show me a server and i went on and said no more hacks no more lies. Right now the server is down and I walked into my brothers room and saw he was playing on Aggresion so I ran to my room and got on my computer and made this ban appeal. I think I have became a better minecraft play more friendly, and I would love if you would give me this chance to prove that I have changed. Just please think about it and if I do get unbanned I wont be on the server all the time because I will be on my friends server but when I am on I will be a great freat and a great minecraft play. Just Please let me get this chance.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Denied because you've sent me 7 spam PM's asking me about it, clearly you haven't changed.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Hmm. I wonder if Noodle and Echo will approve.

For each PM you gave... will require a month of you being quiet, before we reconsider your ban..

since you gave Echo 7PM's and Ew 3PM's and other staff hasn't chimed in on PM's

that makes.... 10 months of silence (for now)

:)