What's new

ReDz1991 Ban Appeal.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
Hi my names ReDz1991 in the minecraft server it is the 05/08/2011 at 09:11pm

i was baned for using a slow speed hack, i will admit it was wrong and i am truley sorry for that.

i will say i only tryed it to see if i could dig the big massive hole quicker for a trap at our base, i am really sorry and i have removed it from my computer, i promise i will not ever do such a thing again, please forgive me and accept my Humble appologies.

Reason i would like to be unbaned - well ive played on your server for a good bit today and its really well built and a good croud of people who play on it, i dont find much servers like this and i struggle to find and make friends usualy in minecraft, if i could be concidered unbaned then i will donate some money to the server once bank and paypal issues get sorted out.

Thankyou for taking your time to Read my Unban Apeal, Much thanks ReDz1991 (Keishu)

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Hi my names ReDz1991 in the minecraft server it is the 05/08/2011 at 23:51 pm

i was baned for using a slow speed hack, i will admit it was wrong and i am truley sorry for that.

i will say i only tryed it to see if i could dig the big massive hole quicker for a trap at our base, i am really sorry and i have removed it from my computer, i promise i will not ever do such a thing again, please forgive me and accept my Humble appologies.

Reason i would like to be unbaned - well ive played on your server for a good bit today and its really well built and a good croud of people who play on it, i dont find much servers like this and i struggle to find and make friends usualy in minecraft, if i could be concidered unbaned then i will donate some money to the server once bank and paypal issues get sorted out.

Thankyou for taking your time to Read my Unban Apeal, Much thanks ReDz1991 (Keishu)

We have a small problem here...

2011-08-05 19:25:17 [INFO] [+Lancers][Pvt] SebHuebl: he fell down a huge hole, u can check, please unban him

2011-08-05 19:27:22 [INFO] [+Lancers][Pvt] SebHuebl: please, can unban, him, he just checked and he had speedhacks on. hes on his friends cpu tho

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Maybe he was borrowing his friends CPU. You know "Can I borrow your Core 2 for a day, this Pentium 4 sucks, lolololol"

(But on a serious note, with the lying. I doubt you would ever be unbanned.)

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
yes i turned them for the purpose of mining faster to see what its like, then when i turned them off, i fell down the hole. i am using a friends computer though, because im staying in the united kingdome, but im from Japan Origionaly.

but i assure you that i have removed it by deleating the minecraft jar folder and installing minecraft anew.

im really sorry please accept my appology.

also its my first time on your wonderful server, i assure you ill keep checking for this accident if i see it occure when ive seen my other friend kyle using it.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
i was told by my friend Sebastian that i could either take a 3 day ban or a 3 day jail sentence or permanent ban, if you could please reply, id very much so like to be jailed, so i may still chat to my friends in the server and to the mods and admins, im a friendly guy not a kamakazi japanese guy lol.

please reply asap :)

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
Sebastian Hubl ops faction also friends and in the same faction as cheng

--- merged: Aug 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM ---

SebHuebl....

--- merged: Aug 7, 2011 at 5:35 PM ---

SebHuebl was told that i could choose from 3day ban, 3 days in jail or perm, and I am CHOOSING JAIL please.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
i didnt say he was up to it, he was told by someone i must ask him for that name.

this person was a Admin or a Mod.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
YvlZ6

Also, keep to this thread, bitching/appealing in other threads won't help.

--- merged: Aug 7, 2011 at 6:42 PM ---

stop calling it bullshit, its something you cant find on the computer, and is always on when you open up minecraft, ive deleated all minecraft and reinstalled it. my jar is Fresh now, be fair.

( and so what if i made a spelling mistake for Tokyo it happens)

Let's deal with this here. Unless you are retarded you know when you have speed hacks enabled you know. Lying to us will not get you unbanned.

Keishu

Level 2
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
no need to be an asshole, i do not lie, and im telling you the honest truth and your accusing me of bullshitting lieing and being retarded.. this is ill-manner misstreatment, and i demand to speak to the head of your clan, you are not being helpfull by making fun of me.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Here we go.

1) This server isn't run by 'a clan'

2) See that title underneath my name? that means I'm an administrator, and as per Aggression policy being one bars me from participating in a clan.

3)

i only tryed it to see if i could dig the big massive hole quicker for a trap at our base

its something you cant find on the computer, and is always on when you open up minecraft

Your stories are conflicting. Tip: We do not like people that lie to us.