What's new

Read our Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Review on April 26

For the past week our crew at IGN has been blasting and slashing our way through Respawn and EA's much-anticipated action-RPG sequel. Today we can finally share that on Wednesday, April 26 at 8:00am Pacific time, you'll be able to read and watch our review of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. (In case you missed it, the release date is April 28!) Since I reviewed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in 2019 and lived to tell the tale, I'm following up covering Cal Kestis' latest adventure.

That's about all I can say about it for now, but we'll see you back here on Wednesday for the full review. In the meantime, we've got plenty of info to whet your appetite, from raw gameplay to in-depth breakdowns of the new lightsaber fighting stances, and much more.

What We Said About Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

It’s been ages since we got a great single-player Star Wars action game, but Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for a lot of lost time. A strong cast sells a dark story while keeping things fun and loyal to Star Wars lore, and fast, challenging combat mixes with energetic platforming, decent puzzles, and diverse locations to explore for an all-around amazing game. - Dan Stapleton, November 14, 2019

Score: 9

Read the full Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order review

Dan Stapleton is IGN's Director of Reviews. His most controversial Star Wars take is that Empire Strikes Back is the best movie.

Continue reading...