What's new

RampagingGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Hello, I'm RG and I've been on this server for some time now. I am writing to appeal the perminent Mute and Jail recieved today.

I feel that the situation has been wrongly handled and did not recieve correct examination. It started when Noodle randomly messaged me ingame saying something along the lines of 'We can't accept you because we think you are a hacker'. I would of taken this nicely n all if it was said somthing like 'Dear RG, we feel that we -the aggression staff- cannot accept you into the team as a mediator because we have suspisions that you may abuse your powers as you have played with members like Lloydies and Jord on ths server. Sorry to let you know, please do try again later'. I went to spawn and started handing out my stuff (as I made the Hobo faction) and said somthing to another member of the server who inquired about Moderator position 'Don't try you probably will won't get in cause they might think your a hacker for talking to people', I do understand that was out of order and I should of controlled my self but I did not. I was than muted and sent to jail after Noodle said stop using /me or we will put you in jail. I DID use /me than to say I wouldn't mind being in the spawn jail but I was said to the market jail. After a long wait of being called a derp by a certain someone I was unmuted and I was asked why I was muted. I replied 'NameHidden's a bit too angry today' and got muted again and jailed permently. The forum plays no part In Game but I do realise the offense people may of taken to my posts as childlsh they are, but I was under great offense from being called Derp from a certain someone. I told the Certain someone to stop going on about it but certain someone kept sparking things up again.

I ask you to re consider this ban, and allow me to enjoy the server once more.

Thank you

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Two things. I didn't say I thought you were a hacker. I said I needed mediators I can trust, you have demonstrated today that you cannot be trusted. Secondly, The forum does play a part within the server, what you post here is treated in the same manner as if you said it within minecraft chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.