R.I.P Aggression Pvp

What happened to Aggression?

• Total voters

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Aggression is white listed. being rebuilt entirely and re worked to become to success is used to be (I believe/think). I miss it as well...

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
original.png

Up 98.81%, I don't think so :D, Rank Yes :), IP unknown :cool:

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Lets see:
-Near constant accusations that the RMM were getting an unfair advantage.
-Near constant abuse of staff related to the above and other instances.
-Entire groups rage-quitting cause of one idiot in the group getting the heave-ho for hacking and using other accounts to evade bans. (Mr. Lucky comes to mind)
-People focused more on building than PvP, considering the amount of whines received every time map resets were brought up. (Map resets always seemed to cause the most fighting as people found spots and rebuilt their bases.)

I am sure Noodle or Echo can add to that list as well.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Oh wow, well I mean cause none of the staff really played much either... including me. But yeah I didn't think about all that. I'm sure it could be controlled though.

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
I would play Aggression if you brought it back. I think you should because it's the best server out their by far so lets bring it back please.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Certainly, I must agree. The reason Aggression stopped is because nobody bloody played on it. Nobody bloody played on it because the hackers were severely punished.

If it comes back, it would somehow have to be advertized to legit people (honorable clans), and not hackers.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
^lol

Considering the only bad spawn that was widely complained about was Cubnake's bottom of the world spawn.

PS: I also recommend Jaime edit his signature, honestly it makes you look like a whiny child who has just learned how to cuss :p

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I find it funny people want more RMM.

...considering it seems the only time RMM was mentioned was when someone was bitching and whining about it, or trying to claim they had unfair help when Aggression was live.