What's new

Pwnlineaccount : Jail Appeal

Nov 24, 2011
Credits
Hey everyone, my name is Pwnlineaccount and I would like to formally make a jail appeal.

Early today I was jailed indefinitely alongside one of my faction members for X-raying. At the time, I din't realize how much of an impact my actions had, but as I've had time to comtemplate, I understand why I was jailed.

X-raying provides an unfair advantage to the game of Minecraft. It creates an inbalnce in Pvp, and devalues the fun of search and discovery through playing legitmately. To show how seriously sorry I am, my faction and I have agreed to surrender all of our ores and armor (except for perhaps 1 pair of iron armor). You may take it and burn it, or keep it for the server's overall benefit. From now on (if you accept my appeal) I will mine legitmately instead of relying on X-raying tools.

I'm truly very sorry for causing such trouble for the admins. I understand that I will always be under scrutiny for X-raying, but if you give me another chance I promise I will never use it again.

Thank you for reading and considering my appeal.

~ Pwnlineaccount.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Im sorry to kinda jump in on this post, but i was one of the bases you guys x-rayed and stolen from, i hope you dont get unjailed.

We don't need this here, please get the fuck out.

In response to the apeal....

Overall, very nice and well thought out. I loved the definition of xraying. I wish the best of luck to you.

Nov 27, 2011
Credits

We don't need this here, please get the fuck out.

In response to the apeal....

Overall, very nice and well thought out. I loved the definition of xraying. I wish the best of luck to you.

I apoligise I didn't mean that in a mean/rude way. I was just frustrated cause how much stuff was lost, anyways sorry for bothering!