1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Merge with Victory

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Narcisism, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Narcisism

Narcisism Level 9

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    DISCLAIMER: I am NOT here as a representative of Victory. I am here as an independent player who happens to be a part of Victory. Please do not go to Victory taking what I say in this post as a view of Victory clan as a whole.

With that out of the way, I was interested in the opinion of lower-ranking members of RMM, on the possible merge with Victory, where Victory would form a 6th Battalion.
    To quote LuciferZ, who explains it better than I can:

I suspect that this has been discussed with RMM privately, and I personally think it to be an excellent idea. However, I am curious as to what the bulk of RMM thinks about this idea, so please, share your thoughts?

~Narcisism

Again, this is me asking as me, not representing Victory in any way. My opinions may not reflect the opinions of Victory as a whole.

*is taking every possible measure to keep any resentment off of Victory as a clan*

EDIT: I do request that if a high-ranking official deletes the post for whatever reason, please send me a PM telling me. Thank you! :D
    EDIT 2: The above EDIT sounds rather pretentious of me doesn't it? I should stop writing posts at 1AM-ish. You can ignore the first EDIT.

Tags:
  2. Zhatt

Zhatt Level 17

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Well, we all know my bias, but everyone I've talked to so far in RMM is anxious for us to join.

3. nintendow1

nintendow1 Level 26

Credit:
    - ₹12.7
    just one comment, would it not be better for victory to be called the 5th battalion. Seeing as the current 5th battalion is supposed to be on the down side, and if people saw the 6th battalion, and battalions 1-4, it would be blatantly obvious that there is a 5th battalion, and they would ask what it was. Instead, calling this new battalion the 5th battalion, and calling the current 5th battalion the 6th battalion, keeping it somewhat of a secret.

4. izacque

izacque Level 37

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    if they ask about 5th, we say, "there is no fifth battalion"
    If they ask why, we say, "it was disbanded after a series of embarrassing events involving pigs, bikinis, and Pricep's hole."
    If they ask about those details, we say, "confidential. Top top top secret secret. Special top secret. Not for you to know."
    If they say anything else, we show them our TNT and commence to chasing.

5. Ten_Tacles

Ten_Tacles Level 42

Credit:
    - ₹85.9
    I already asked LuciferZ why he said there is a 5th battalion.
    He said he just said there IS one, but not what it is in particular.
    And that is really that what he did.

6. LuciferZ

LuciferZ Guest

Credit:
    Guys, the 5th's existence is not a secret. Its purposes and actual activities ARE. Now get back on topic.

7. Arizon

Arizon Level 23

Credit:
    - ₹21.0
    Split Merger.
    I think any members of victory wishing to join a Battalion must become members of the RMM, abide by its laws, Hieracrchy and discipline.
    Any members of Victory wishing to join as a Non Battalion member will be considered citizens, granting them usage of certain buildings, supplies and areas but restricting them access to Military Buildings and resources. They maybe hired for projects and construction and sell their product to the RMM.

Our job is to protect the citizens and the land.
    I feek Victory may add a necessary addition to our current Clan setup meaning we have more Purpose and therefore more fun.
    No point protecting a city of abandonded buildings.

I vote no to 6th battalion, I vote yes to the merger.
    Non ranked citizens are still a valuable addition. but we also won't refuse any who wish to fully join the RMM

8. Legojack261

Legojack261 Level 30

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    When I first heard about a merge with Victory, I thought they would make an awesome "Jack-of-All-Trades" Battalion. You need all the skills to achieve victory :p