What's new

Please unban me

bluepoku

Level 1
Jan 8, 2012
Credits
Well, my minecraft name is bluepoku and i was on aggression like i usually am. I was pvping and i was out numbered so i ran. The guy who was attacking me was my enemy so i couldn't go home or anything when he was chasing me so i kept running and i ran for 2o seconds and then logged off. when i came back i was banned and i didn't know that was a crime but i am so sorry.

I really love this server and ill do anything to get back so admins out there just to let you know i'm really sorry for what i did and ill give the person my armor if thats what i need to do but if i can't get unbanned......... well then i can't get unbanned. Thanks:)

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I like your post, you don't seem like a bad guy. I hope you're unbanned as long as you read the rules and make sure you're good with them. (Though I know nothing of any past offenses, I'm only going from this one thing.) If you do get unbanned you can keep the armour, it's all cool. Advice from me: Get to know the rules well.

His story is pretty much spot on, though I was right next to him when he logged out. He did nothing else bad, didn't try to log before this or anything, he just logged that one time when he had the chance. Though the problem here is I hadn't hit him in a while, but I was still right behind him. Also, in this guys defence, I couldn't actually find the rule addressing PvP logging, is this just me derping?

tl;dr Make sure you know the rules from now on, if you get unbanned keep your armour, no worries.

As for users posting in appeal threads, I figure as a person that was involved what I say can be valuable if it's wanted or needed, otherwise just disregard this post.

Good luck.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
As for users posting in appeal threads, I figure as a person that was involved what I say can be valuable if it's wanted or needed, otherwise just disregard this post.

Good luck.

As always, I don't mind people posting in threads as long as they have something useful to say.

Dakry will be required to deal with this one as I believe he banned you and was aware of the circumstances surrounding it.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Correct i'll sort it out now. Finally read the neccesary parts of the forums in order to get to this page XD

bluepoku

Level 1
Jan 8, 2012
Credits
Thanks Wren for your coments and i did get unbanned, thanks dakry and i have read the rules.:cool: U guys are awesome