Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:

Mediator.​

Minecraft Name:

_player_2_​

16​

Timezone:

GMT +10 hours

Relevant Experience:

Well I have been moderating on pretty much all the RMM servers since i joined. I am on pretty much every day till about 12pm and on weekends till about 6am, if i become a mediator i will be able to help Aussie players who dont get to see the other Admins because of timezone.​

Noodle is the only Aussie staff member and he is quite busy, if i am given mediator, i can possible half his work load by assisting him by watching the server.​

I just believe that location of staff should be wide spread, so that at least we could have ONE staff member on at all times. I am a active player and i am willing to give up my time to watch over the server :).​

(sorry no pictures of past experience because computer was sent to repair and all my screenshots are gone)

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
RampagingGamer, you have been permanently barred from promotion of any kind.

Player 2, considering the RMM has already donated a mediator I'm going to say no for now. We'll le you know if anything comes up.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
My previous statement was before the recent changes made to the mediator system. Your application is now under consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.