Level 1
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: > Moderator

Minecraft Name: > Oxxygenn14

Timezone: > Mountain Time Canada

Relevant Experience:

Hey,

I Believe that I would make a good Moderator and benefit the server greatly. I Am a very creative person and I am helpful and considerate as well. I like to help people out and allow them to understand topics they do not.

I have experience with running and hosting servers on a mac computer. It was not the largest server, about 12 people on at a time, but it was ran by me alone. I have experience in dealing with bukkit plugins as well and dealing with users. I feel that i will be able to handle situations when i am needed to help. I have played Minecraft for about a year now and enjoy it all the time. I have lots of free time and am available often.

I also have experience in gaming, i play Starcraft LoL and Minecraft on my computer, and many games on my xbox 360. I enjoy casual and competitive gaming. I am also the leader of a game battles team. While we weren't very successful, it required me to plan and lead my team. I try to help people with whatever i can and be of assistance when it is needed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Zachary Fera

Please Contact me In-Game or through inbox.

I am looking forward to your response and will continue to play on your server no matter what.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Interesting application.

I have experience in dealing with bukkit plugins as well and dealing with users.

Do you have any experience with our plugins? Particularly the major ones.

Also are you involved with any real life friends, or intend to be, on the server?

oxxygenn14

Level 1
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
No I do not know them personally, just part of my faction, Also i have experience with Permissions, Ichat, Iconomy, Autosave, Essentials, WorldEdit, PvpReward, and a little in Factions, McMmo, and BigBrother. I learned about all these plugins alone, and can learn very fast.

oxxygenn14

Level 1
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
That's fine I was just saying my experience, I would have applied for an Admin but I didn't feel i was up to the standards.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
After a group discussion we've decided to decline your application.

You are more than welcome to try again, good luck.

- Aggression administration

Status
Not open for further replies.