New Mod Application For Dragonpwner125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:Moderator

Minecraft Name:Dragonpwner125

Timezone:U.S Mtn (Utah)

Relevant Experience:Quite Alot In The Fact I Bought Minecraft Not To Long Ago (1-2 Months)

i used to play on my bro's account and have relatively good building experience if i have the materials i build grief proof houses by lining the bottom with obsidian and if i have enough i build it out of obsidian im not good with redstone and im very helpful as in i give diamonds to really poor people right now i have almost 2 stacks of diamond that im willing to share or sell

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Then say so? Don't try to make it look more full by posting irrelevant stuff?

P.S. Protip: Spell-check!

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I'm sorry to have to ever say that an application is unacceptable, but I must say it here. An acceptable application must be one that takes time and lots of thought, and not just one that takes a few minutes to type up. If you could give the post information about leadership experience and qualities that you feel you have instead of just plain Minecraft experience, you have a greater chance. If you look at the other applications that were accepted, it becomes obvious why they were accepted. The person put time and effort into them.

If you feel that you are willing to put the time and effort into it, I suggest you take a look at other applications and edit this one to look like a great, worthy application. ;)

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Sorry but your just not inside the timezone we're looking for at the moment.

Also you should read the above post carefully as it may provide help on how to improve for next time.

Aggression | Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.