What's new

Neobux

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Ever wanted to make money with little to no effort at all? Well nows the chance! by signing up at neobux you can make up to 4-6 cents a day!!!1111!111!!!!

Yeah, this site is pretty awesome, so far everyday when I get home and I sit down to eat lunch, I spend about 1-2 minutes of my life opening up the tab typing in neobux and clicking the 4-6 big ads that give 1 cent per ad, so far I've made 1.1 dollars and now that I've gotten my first referrals I'm making about 10-12 cents a day.

It may not seem worth it at first but if you invest about.... a minute or two to click the 4-6 big everyday and rent referrals, renew the ones that give you profit etc. you can actually make a decent amount of money (without investing ANY money.) but don't expect to be earning a dollar a day right off the bat, I'm only at 10-12 cents a day and I've been on it for.... 30 days now.

Some mathz for yah.

(I'm going to use my numbers, I only receive 4 big ads a day meaning I make money much slower than people in the US who get 5-6 big ads a day. This also assumes you don't want to waste time clicking EVERY ad you see and just click the big ads, oh and of course that your referrals all click every day.)

4 cents a day (0.04 dollars.) from 4 ads. x 30 days

1.2 dollars (5 referrals cost 1.1 dollars) your left with .10 cents and 5 referrals

If all 5 click (you get 0.005 cents for each referral click) you'll get 0.10 cents a day + 0.04 from your clicks so 0.14 cents a day x 30 days = 4.2 + 0.1 (left over from previous referrals) thats 4.3

cents

now you use that money to renew your referrals (only if they are worth it, if they only clicked a few times in those 30 days let them go, its not worth the money.) and you can buy 15 new referrals with 3.3 dollars. (see where this is going?)

I think you can do the rest yourself, but if you keep on renting referrals until you reach you limit, renew referrals when you have to, save up some money, buy the golden membership, buy the ultimate in about..... a year and a half you could be making 1.000$ a month (give or take 500$ of profit after renewing and buying new referrals.)

If you actually want to give this a try, register using this link http://www.neobux.com/?r=Aggravate it's a referral link (if your going to give this a shot there's no reason not to use my referral link, since you lose nothing and I gain something, win win situation.)

TL;DR http://www.neobux.com/?r=Aggravate Sign up using my referral link, make free money.

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
The main thing I wonder is, Are you investing money into this, or are you just working off patience and referrals, because, I'm fairly sure the only way to make any decent money out of this is by referring like 500 people (Active people*).

I realise you can rent referrals from Neobux, but that costs money (that you have either earned from clicking, or invested in).

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Well the site made some changes to ads a few days after I posted this, ads you click only go for 0.001 cent now instead of 0.01 cents which makes it a bit harder to make money without investing anything.

However making money without investing is still possible, you just need some patience, with my 5 referrals (and you :D)

I'll probably have.... 4$ by the end of the month, 4x more than I made last month, it just takes a bit of patience. (or money, but I'm cheap and I don't want to invest :p)

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
Fair enough, I'm making more money on Lockerz anyway.

I'll see how it goes, maybe I'll invest a little into it.