What's new

Nalc49 ban appeal

nalc49

Level 0
Sep 22, 2011
Credits
I was banned for one day for spamming the mods and raging.

My Case

I was simply angry that the rule with pistons had changed, and I was no longer allowed to use any of our faction pistons and sticky pistons. I am currently working on two piston projects, and I was angry that I couldn't work on them. If you check my log times, you'll see I can't get on often, and I just wanted to get stuff done. I'm working on a non-lethal pitfall for my chests, and the faction is working on a chest lock. it works using two pistons, half blocks, and stone. you can open a chest if a half block is above it, and the pistons move a line of (block, half, block...) above the chests, and lock them with a simple switch. All I needed was two pistons placed for another lock, and four for my pitfall, which leads to a hole with an exit. I may make it a secret storage room. Or, it will be when I'm finished.

My Apology

I apologize for spamming the mods with messages with my placing pistons without permission, and I apologize for raging both privately to the mods and publicly to the rest of the community. I don't have much time usually, and I want to take advantage of the time I can spend on the server today.

Thank you for reading.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
You are unbanned, because this problem was created due to a technical mistake.

Next time, don't get so fucking mad. If you have a problem, PM me on the forums and I'll sort it out.

If someone changed and you don't like it, take a five minute break. Calm your tits. Then PM me with concise details. I am not unreasonable, I am not uncaring. I'm just allergic to teen angsty madness.

tl;dr Oops our bad, and get mad.

--- merged: Oct 11, 2011 at 6:09 AM ---

Also, in response to the piston problem:

I am sorry for the mistake, but someone derped the permissions when we migrated the server folder. Pistons are only available for people who are Cpl or higher. If you had not got mad, and had instead come straight to me, with a concise explanation, I would have promoted you on the spot....now...I suggest you continue playing for a few weeks, and see if you can get promoted by our staff.