What's new

My Update (Eric)

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
isent very important, thus being in off topic, i have returned from my...er....leave of absence. school took a lot of my videogame time down to zero, and the what not. i have and will be on the server as i did before. moving along, i came to see the immense size of people coming on the server more often. and i do quite feel like a n00b not noing postions and pretty much all the update items, with time ill learn, and its good to see all my buds on the server again. havent said hi to any admins yet...i do miss them. any way, that is all.

my point:

ive returened permenitly

i'm glad to be back.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Welcome back Eric. Will be nice to see you around the server again (yay another target for the lightning stick). XD

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Welcome back Eric. Will be nice to see you around the server again (yay another target for the lightning stick). XD

thanks a whole lot dakry, and as for that, comeatmebro. : )

Welcome back Eric.

good to see you again tom,

Welcome back bud. I too (due to technically difficulties) missed the whole of 1.8 so all this potion nonsense is new to me too.

so much non sense. i dont understand it, either way, killing things, that i do understand :D

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I'd just like to mention for the moment I have removed you from Mediator status.

Keep in mind you are still on our shortlist. If we have an opening, I will re-invoke your Mediator status.

Thanks

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I'd just like to mention for the moment I have removed you from Mediator status.

Keep in mind you are still on our shortlist. If we have an opening, I will re-invoke your Mediator status.

Thanks

it is what it is, either way, i enjoyed my time as one, and thank you to you,