What's new

My ban appeal

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Hello im immasuperboss, I don't undertand what that really is.. i dont have any mods or hacks of any sort. Did i attack someone while a lag occured to make that happen? but im not sure it would apper that many times.. im really confused of the whole thing and just wanna play on your server, and if I did anything wrong i am deeply sorry.:(

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Basically you attack faster than humanly possible, the plugin detects this and tells the appropriate authority. You have triggered this on numerous occasions and filed up my page with annoying messages as you have apparently with Echo's. If there wasn't sufficient evidence to ban you, you wouldn't be banned. If you want to ever have a hope of being pardoned you need to be honest. I'm not saying that you are lying or telling the truth, merely that you haven't convinced me that you weren't hacking/fast click macroing/whatever the hell you were allegedly doing as there is sufficient evidence against you.

If I'm not convinced, others (admins) most likely will not be either.

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
I see.. but what i don't get is how it happend.. i dont even know what fast click macoring is. also i play on a laptop and its hard to move and when im attcking i do click the button as fast as i can idk if thats causing messages to pop up. but i highly doubt that was as fast as the report was, i think it was like .49 seconds or something. i just dont know how it happend and i want this whole problem to be resolved so somthing like this will never happen again.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
In numerous combat situations the plugin has spewed out a stream of messages claiming that you have been attacking 20 times in however so many decimals of a second. Because of the pure volume of plugin complaints lag can be ruled out. A crappy computer would only slow your click rate.

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Well idk what made me do that then i guess im going to have to look for another server cuz i doubt im going to be able to play on this one anymore.. so im sorry for wasting your time Cub.

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
ugghh i cant find a server as good as yours.. i really want to play again and although i dont know how that attack thing happen honest to god, but ill swear to you that you will not be seeing ths from me ever again.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Protip 1: Come out and admit that you used hacks.

Protip 2: Apologize for using said hacks.

Protip 3: Ask to be let on for a trial period to see if you can be trusted at all.

Protip 4: Spell-check.

Protip 5: Thank admins if step 3 is successful.

Follow up Protip: Don't ever hack again.

I'm going to copy/paste these into a word document and post them whenever I see hack appeals. :p

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
indeed fun game but fo real tho me and him are the same person and i was messing around the whole time;) dont know where that leaves immasuperboss hes still probably gunna stay banned for auto clicker hack thing that he has..

Sanchez

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
lol i said that we were the same person so no use looking it up

and how long is boss banned he wants to know i was talking to him on skype earlier and he was askiing for a trial thing or whatever like you can keep an eye on him or something also he did tell me that he had a auto clicker thing where when anyone got close to him they would get hit. he said it messed up his computer so he deleted the jar and installed the game again so its gone now.