Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:

I would like to apply for Moderator.

Minecraft Name:

Westerfeld

Timezone:

GMT -5:00

Relevant Experience:

I have a large amount of experience with servers. I would like to first state that I have had enough time to see how several different staff system works so I know how to handle powers and handle people very well. I was an Admin on a small, private server, named Kudo. I was a moderator on a medium sized server, I have forgotten the name of it. I was an owner of a server named DasNutCraft. Finally, I was an Admin on a server named "The Rock". Now I will tell you my experience outside of Minecraft. I was a Section Moderator on Gamekiller for around 4 months. I managed 2 of the largest sections (Other Games and User Education). I was a moderator of a way smaller forum than Gamekiller named HackerPenguinz, which sadly closed down 2 years ago. I was a Super Moderator of a forum that is still alive but inactive named M0nst3r, this position did not last long due to the closing of it. I also owned a MapleStory server named "SketchMs", one of the biggest servers at the time. I was also an Administrator on another server named EnigmaMs, and a GM (mod) on KudoMs (You may contact these guys if you would like a vouch.)

Extra information:

Now, I realize my age may be an issue to you but I can assure you that my age means nothing. I am quite a serious guy and even though you believe I have not played long, I have. I enjoy helping people and I feel that I would rather help than play since I am sure I can do more helping than playing. I would assist you in other things outside of my job boundaries. I am on every day and am on the server until late at night. I may sometimes joke around but if I am accepted on this position I would be serious all the time (Or as much as the time as possible.) I want to make the server a fun experience for everyone and catch as many hackers as possible. I would be checking everyone to see if they are xraying and would check every single faction chest to see if everything is how it should be.

Thank you for reading my application, my contact email is valuing@live.com or you may contact me in the game.

Westerfeld

Level 1
Jul 21, 2011
Credits
^ Yes, they know that and that is why I said I have played for a while. Truly, on this account, I've only played for 2 days. Just in case you believe I was hiding it, I announced it twice in the game.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Not a bad read, we'll get back to you shortly.

Do you understand that once you become a moderator you must not interact with players game play be that on your 'Mod' account or another account you own. You cannot be part of a Faction, cannot build for people, PvP etc.

Westerfeld

Level 1
Jul 21, 2011
Credits
I understand this, yes.

--- merged: Jul 22, 2011 at 1:45 AM ---

Also, I would not go on my other account at all anymore if I got accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.