Murder Server

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
LKleOF5
connect gmod1.sameteem.com
connect gmod2.sameteem.com

A gamemode of deception and murder based off Murder in the Dark and a bit similar to Cluedo.
One person is a murderer with a knife, who is trying to secretly kill off the other players.
The other players must use their wits to find out who it is and kill them first. Unfortunately they only have the one gun between them.

All players spawn with a random colour and name each round to keep things fresh!

Requires Counter Strike: Source, you must own it and have it installed. If you don't have the maps, textures or some models you most likely are missing CSS.

When you're a bystander:
  • As a bystander your goal is to figure out who the murderer is and then kill him or get someone else to kill him.
  • One bystander will spawn with a gun, he might try to hide it until the murderer reveals himself or try to control the situation with it.
  • If you didn't spawn with a gun you can collect 5 of the green glowing loot items that are hidden around the map to get one, but they're not easy to find!
  • The gun is a one shot kill though you can only fire one shot before you have to reload it.
  • If you kill the wrong person you'll drop the gun and not be able to pick it up for a short amount of time. You also move slower for a set period of time and your name is announced in the chat.
When you're a murderer:
  • As the murderer your goal is simple: kill all of the bystanders.
  • The murderer can switch to and from his knife whenever he wants.
  • The knife can be thrown with right click and all attacks from the knife are a one shot kill.
  • Once the knife has been thrown you can go and pick it up or you can wait for around 15 seconds and then your knife will appear back in your inventory.
  • You can collect items but you won't get a gun, it's a good idea to try to blend in though!

Last edited by a moderator:

teneke

Level 0
Feb 3, 2014
Credits
The server is epic i play everyday but I'd like to complain from three complete utter turkish assholes.
gvsl.jpg

I am "Manchester UTD" the other three fuckers would just walk around and waist everybody's time doing nothing.They would team up and walk around not ending a round. If the killer is one of them they'd walk around teamed up and not do anything, absolutely annoying!

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The server is epic i play everyday but I'd like to complain from three complete utter turkish assholes.

I am "Manchester UTD" the other three fuckers would just walk around and waist everybody's time doing nothing.They would team up and walk around not ending a round. If the killer is one of them they'd walk around teamed up and not do anything, absolutely annoying!

Thank you, we'll look into it next time they're on the server :)