What's new

Moderator/Admin application - Stumpy8888

stumpy8888

Level 6
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
This is my application

Position wanted: Admin/Mod (You're choice)

Minecraft name: stumpy8888

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Relevant experience: I've been on this server for a really long time to notice this server is the best server in the world so I started inviting all my friends to this server (well most) which were guard18, skullcool, sirfelix8, gingan, fangs16, joslac and skullboy950 and I noticed that Noodle, Dannie and other admins not only are great admins/mods but are really fun at some times, thanks to aggression im madly in love with pvp and factions now! I have to say aggression made my whole minecraft life a whole lot better

Thanks for taking you're time up to read this application

I can't wait to hear back from you guys out there :)

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
It is normally recommended that you apply for Mediator before anything else. Also, do you have any experience in leadership? Or experience in enforcing rules? This is the kind of stuff you need to include in 'Relevant Experience'. ;)

stumpy8888

Level 6
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Well, I have been mod of a server that I rarely go on now and I have been a mod for a certain amount of time on others

I know lots of admin/mod commands from other servers yet still I might need a bit of help from you pros and on this server I have had leadership of about 20 factions lol and I would be very glad to take on mediator leadership first, you gotta work you're way up to the top :cool:

P.S thanks for that thing at the bottom of your speech/msg it reminded me to vote, vote 1# aggression lol