What's new

ModCorner: Mod / Texture Pack Reviews and Free Advertising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits

Basically, I will review your modifications for no cost whatsoever, give you some constructive feedback about the modification, and otherwise tell users just how to use the mods and why they might want to use them. So this seems like a win-win situation between developers and actual game-players.

-- Tutorials --

Installing Mods

-- Texture Pack Reviews --

Faithful 32x32

Pixel Pack 16x16

DokuCraft 32x32

SimplePack 16x16

FiftyNineCraft

-- Modification Reviews --

[PILOT] Episode 1 - TooManyItems, SPCommands, BuildCraft, Zombe's Fly Mod, Opti-FPS, Opti-Fog (Part 1) (Part 2)

Episode 2 - Minecraft Portal Gun, Risugami's Audiomod

Episode 3 - Barbed Wire Mod

Episode 4 - Mods by Danjb

-- Current Progression --

Posted another texture pack!

About to upload redstone tutorials...

-- Pingbacks --

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/358288-modcorner-mod-reviews-and-free-advertising/

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
[ Pingback Added ]

[ Current Progress Added ]

[ Video 1 Part 2 Posted ]

[ Video 2 Posted ]

[ Tutorial Section Added ]

[ Tutorial 1 Posted ]

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
[ Video 3 Posted ]

[ Episode Listing Revised ]

[ Video 4 Posted ]

[ Faithful Review Posted ]

[ Episode Listing Revised (again) ]

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Yeah, I need to spend more time planning my episodes; which will be much easier to do when I get my new PC (then I can record without lagging like hell). And Noodle needs to prepare some, download the texture pack; know the guy's name... etc.

We're working on it :)

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Had to wait until I was at the 200mbps net, every tuesday and thursday :). The net is faster than your sig, I might upload it soon.

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
i like the new map you used for the texture pack, maybe you could of had a HUGE wall of each block so you could just fly and check each block because the problem you seem to have was getting around and showing each block, if it was a wall you could just fly left then down then right and so on

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
i like the new map you used for the texture pack, maybe you could of had a HUGE wall of each block so you could just fly and check each block because the problem you seem to have was getting around and showing each block, if it was a wall you could just fly left then down then right and so on

Lol, I didn't have fly hacks on my jar when I made the map; so yeah. Good idea though.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
suggestion: Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack. The 512x version, if it doesn't crash your game(like it did for me)

Just to make it a bit more [insert any adj].

Status
Not open for further replies.