What's new

Mediator Application

HeyPaul

Level 1
Sep 5, 2011
Credits

Faction: Royal Minecraft Millitia

Experience moderating:

I believe I would make a good addition to your Mediator staff upon your server. I'm mature, considerate of others feelings, and as well able to talk out certain negative situations and stop them.

I worked as a moderator on a forum roleplaying site for a few months however Minecraft wise, I've only been on a couple servers. One was for a very short period, maybe a week and a half, on a survival server before the server failed and everyone went their separate ways. On the other server, I played with a lot of friends in a free-build like fashion, or at least as far as you could get pre-creative mode in the later beta stages. Griefing turned out to be a serious problem on the server, so through this I was able to practice how to defuse TNT safely and carefully, as well as lava.

Past punishments: I have had no punishment upon the server- I follow the rules, and therefore usually have no problems with moderators, mediators, or admins.

Thank you for considering this application, I hope to hear your verdict and constructive criticism soon.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
You're being patient, which is good. To ease your mind, someone normally hops into these threads and tells you that your app will be reviewed when there's an open Mediator slot. The same will be done for you, people are just busy. :D

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
As Wren said, currently we have no open Mediator slots. Once there is one, I will review your application more carefully. Thanks for your app!

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
There's a rating WAT?. You don't need to post just to say Wha?. Come on, you're from the US, you're western enough to use the forums!

Also, I think I get it now. What M1 said.