What's new

Mediator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic dubbs

Level 3
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Hi everyone it is me Vdubbs! Right now I would like to apply for a Mediator position. I know I don't have enough experience to be an admin, and I believe the people who are are already Mediators should be the first pick.

I am 20 years old, and I live in the Central Timezone. I have no experience of being a Mediator, but I believe that gaming should be a nice and peaceful place to play.I know I haven't had tons of experience as a mediator, but I have tons of alpha/beta testing experience on popular games such as Eve, Global Agenda, Silkroad, and a lot other less popular games. I think this is a good trait to have, since I have seen all kinds of gamers. And I know how to be really serious when I have to be, since I take alpha/beta testing really seriously.

I play Minecraft everyday. Most of the time I am on for at least 5 hours of weekdays and I am on a lot more on the weekends. I am also really active with everyone on the server, and I respect all of the players as gamers. I hope you guys will consider me for this amazing job, and I hope to see you all on the server!Age:

Faction:Helios

Experience moderating:none

Past punishments:none

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
One point you may wish to fix, the wall of text you've got going on there. Space some of that stuff out for easy reading and flow.

vic dubbs

Level 3
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
lol it wouldnt let me I went to edit, and it was like no.

--- merged: Sep 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM ---

yay it worked this time!!!

--- merged: Sep 12, 2011 at 2:53 PM ---

Btw everyone. I meant to put Mediator not Moderator

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
vic dubbs said:
I live in the Central Timezone.

Will not do. Not that I'm bitter or anything. ;)

I'm just kidding, of course. Application looks styling and you'll probably get in. Just move to Europe to be on the safe side.

[/trollingdanny]

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
you guys have all stated what my thoughts are towards the applacation, but i should mention that vdubbs you should wait until you are promoted to a Cpl or longer to apply. as i did before, you should wait a few days and then re appy :) good luck!

- Eric

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
@Eric please don't take the liberty of telling people when they should wait/reapply, whatever their rank is, you never know when a staff member thinks highly of some random player and will back them

vic dubbs

Level 3
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Well thank you everyone. I hope I get the position. And I respect the admins decision whatever the choice may be. Even If I don't get the spot. I would like to have some tips to better myself for next time. Anyways, wish me luck everyone!!!

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well thank you everyone. I hope I get the position. And I respect the admins decision whatever the choice may be. Even If I don't get the spot. I would like to have some tips to better myself for next time. Anyways, wish me luck everyone!!!

Look, the template is something that is required in Mediator Applications. If you want to have better chances at being accepted, you need to add in the template and answer the questions.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
@Eric please don't take the liberty of telling people when they should wait/reapply, whatever their rank is, you never know when a staff member thinks highly of some random player and will back them

ok tom. i always screw up around you :( ill fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.