What's new

[Mediator Application] Snowyblitz

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I've already been accepted as a Mediator but I was placed on stand-by due to the high amount of Mediators.

Proof: http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/permanent-mediators.870/#post-6786

I was reading Marko7776's good-bye thread then I realised something. A mediator position was open so I took this opportunity to re-apply since I was kept in the system for future mediators.

I also noted what ericextreem said in this thread: http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/resigning-and-quitting.1467/#post-11890

"this is straying off, but there are no moderators on aggression...not one...and me and curly are the only active mediators. a little help, definitely appreciated"

This is quite true. I haven't seen other mediators such as tanjaroxursox or Cub_Nake in a long time.

Let's get started then. :D

Hey there! While similar, this is NOT a carbon copy of my old mediator post from 5 months ago. I don't mind if you reject this because of the high amount of quality applications. :)

Faction: RMM

Time Zone: GMT +8

Past punishments: None to date

Experience moderating/Why I should be chosen:

My History

After playing on the server for 5 months, I decided that I wanted to give back to the Admins and Staff of the server when they introduced the new Mediator rank. It was a rank that particularly appealed to me because I PvP a lot (just ask anyone on the server) and my timezone was different to the Staff (excluding Noodle and Tom who are very busy). My application was put on hold because mediator spots were tight at that time. Suddenly, the Staff made the spots open but they forgot about my application since it was made about a month before the event. So sadly, my application was overlooked. However, Tom (being the awesome guy he is) gave me a chance. 5 mediators were chosen and the top 3 became permanent. Thus, I was a mediator for about 2 weeks. Mark_577 was disqualified so the Admins thought it was fairer to only pick 2 mediators so I didn't make the cut because britishvampire and ericextreem are awesome mediators.

So there is my history as a mediator. On to my qualities:

My Qualities

1) I hate cheaters with a passion. The number one thing I hate about PvP is the cheaters. The players that can't play a game the way it's meant to be played. I just came out of inactivity because of school so you won't see any Hacking Reports made by me but if you search my name, you will find a lot.

2) I am quite active, playing around 3-4 hours each day on the weekend (including Fridays). Unfortunately I have school so I cannot be very active on the weekdays (around 1 hour each day) because of studying and sporting commitments. I will do my best to be active. I hope this does not deter you from my application as I assure you, I will make up the time lost on the weekends.

This only applies to when I have school on. I am in the middle of Summer vacation so I can practically go on everyday and however long I want.

3) I've moderated a server before. I was the Admin of a PvP server I made myself for my friends from school. This means that I have some knowledge of commands, plugins and have had a sound experience being a position that deals with cheaters. The server had around 20 people and only died because my computer kept overheating and crashing. As I have mentioned before, I was mediator for about 2 weeks because of the trial period.

Extras

Lastly, I will tell you a bit about my personality. I am usually very polite and friendly, welcoming new players and answering their questions. I do not have a short temper and believe it or not, I do not curse/cuss/swear. I am very honest and I promise to not show any bias towards any player.

Before I sign off my application, I would like to thank you for reading my application. I hope that I am actually allowed to apply again as I'm sure the Staff want new players applying for mediator instead.

See you on the server!

Snowyblitz