What's new

[Mediator Application] - Killgannon117

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
  • Born February 27, 1992 (19 years of age)
  • Currently the leader of ONI
  • Legend

Greetings,

My name is David and my in game name is Killgannon117. I have been an active member of the Aggression community for what I would consider a decent amount of time; I am not quite sure how long. For the last two semesters I owned and operated a private server that an average of 17 members played on. I have experience with new players and will be happy to assist anybody in whatever way possible. As of right now I work in the food industry and deal with a large number of customers each week. I frequently help disgruntled customers and can be a very patient individual. I work about 35 hours a week and deal with hundreds of customers each day. As for my experience with plugins, I know how to operate the number of plugins I currently am allowed to use and can learn how to use any additional plugins rather quickly.

As for my time zone and availability, I play pretty much whenever I can. If I am not at work, school, or playing another game I am in minecraft doing something. I live in the United States of America and fall under UTC/GMT -6 hours or Central Standard Time. My sleep schedule is unlike anybody elses as there is a lack of a schedule; I sleep whenever I am tired and usually that is during the day. So I have been on the server when there are a large amount of players and also when I am the only one.

I thank you for taking valuable time out of your schedule to read this application and look forward to your decision.

P.S. I have received zero punishments.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Sorry but at this time the staff are not ready to give you a Mediator position.

Thanks for your application, it will be considered in the future.