What's new

[Mediator App]

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits

Faction: ROR

Experience moderating: I have hosted my own server before and was an op on manny servers before.

Past punishments: Killing someone from the safezone border

I'd really love to be a mediator on aggression because i think i really could do a good part in watching and helping out people on the server. I have played on the server for about 3 weeks now and i have all the commands stamped on my brain. I know the main rules like the back of my hands and i know when someone needs to be muted or jailed. I have had lots of expierience of greeting people on my old server and can anwser manny question about the server or minecraft. I have been playing minecaft for a year and 1 month now so i don't grief ( which is imposible to do on calaimed land and i dont build stupid things in this middle of nowhere. I like to keep the servers i go on clean, so they look good and welcoming.) I know that each person should get a warning ( incase of something serious) and after that its a ban,jail,or mute. I know in my past mediator application i said i don't talk in public to much but that can EASILY change. Once i'm in a good conversation i can get very active in talking and playing. I respect other peoples ways of playing and actions and don't hate or pick on people just because they do something i don't like. I don't like to brag and i am not conceded at all. My friends and i share stuff all the time and i love giving things out to the players who aren't so powerful so the server can be jam packed with pvp'ing fun and wars! I am not a one of those guys who overuses their power and shoves it in other peoples faces. I don't act like people should praise me and honor me because i am a mediator. I like to just act normal. I can explain to people what they did wrong and what they should do next time when they are muted or jailed. Thank you sooo much for reading this and good luck to all on aggression! Go ROR! - matt

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
You sound like a wonderful person, but I don't think you understand that its more of a keeping things in line job. I bet you could handle that, but your application would need touch ups. Its seems like you're asking something like a promotion or something of that sort, if you get what I'm saying. If you're looking for the position to help the server and its members, and to catch out of line people, you should state so! :p

Good luck!

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
While your application is nice, it does not seem to be one of those applications that stands out among others. If you really want to make your application meet the standards that every other Mediator is currently at, read up on this: http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/things-to-consider-when-applying.1144/ Feel free to edit your application with these tips. ;)

ok thanks ill make a new one. After reading it over it doesnt seem very good. Also thanks for the link it deffinetly will help! - matt

--- merged: Dec 6, 2011 8:07 PM ---

You sound like a wonderful person, but I don't think you understand that its more of a keeping things in line job. I bet you could handle that, but your application would need touch ups. Its seems like you're asking something like a promotion or something of that sort, if you get what I'm saying. If you're looking for the position to help the server and its members, and to catch out of line people, you should state so! :p

Good luck!

thanks so much for all the effort in helping me! I really need to make a new one and your comment totally helps out in what im supposed to say! Thanks ! - matt