What's new

[Mediator App]

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Notice:I know the spots are filled atm but when you start accepting again i hope you choose me.

Faction:MTA

Experience moderating:Well,I am an admin on 1 server and a moderator on another one.Im a walking book of commands,I am fair I NEVER abuse staff powers (giving stuff,banning/jailing/muting with no reason). I am advertising Aggression alot these days.

I joined Aggression few days before 1.8 came out so I don't really know how long is that but I think its long eoungh.I am very active I play at least 3 hours a day(or night).Im asking for this position cause I want to help already busy Aggression staff.I think I would be a very very good Mediator.

Past punishments:NONE I wasn't punished on any server.

So, I hope you like the application and I hope you accept me.(when you are accepting again)

Thanks.

Marko7776

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well, your application is pretty nice. A decent length, good amount of time spent on the server, etc. What you may need to do is fix some grammar errors though, to make it look a bit better. That is the only thing you really need to do, and then I'd say your application is worth accepting.

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Thank you guys.Im sorry for my grammar mistakes I think i fixed them all (Im from Croatia).Yes jeff MTA is a new faction (Minecraft Trade Association).

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Congratulations on becoming a Mediator.

You have a two week trial period to prove to us why you should be a Mediator.

Thankyou!