What's new

Mediator App - xSpeechlessBacon

Nov 21, 2011
Credits

Faction: I have recently been accepted into RMM but also spent about 2 weeks in RMMrecruit.

Experience moderating: I have experience on moderating from other severs. I've had admin on a free build server also. And on many occasions i have been quite good at telling people to not rage/spam/harass or make inaporiate faction names and descriptions.

Past punishments: As of I am aware i have not had any punishments but have been accused of stuff by players but this does not mean i have actually done anything bad.

I know the server has a lot of friendly, sociable mediators but a majority of these mediators are not active. I know i haven't been on the server for as long as others but i am very active and friendly.

I would like to dedicate my self to the server by keeping an eye out for glitchers/cheaters/hackers and spammers. As well as these i would also like to keep the chat from filling up by stopping people raging and insulting people.

I have chatting clients such as: Skype, Team Speak so i could also talk to people who have any problem about the server. I'm often checking the forums and I have also helped MadMockers by building lots of buildings for an event. I would also like to do anything to help the server. I'm hoping you liked my app and thought it was a good model of how to apply.

Thank you for reading this <3 xSpeechlessbacon :p

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
3138145 a006335bb11dc603c6e2c28416d6a3401

I vote no as a member, seeing speechless abuse parts of minecraft on other servers and partake in other people exploiting/ abusing power. Not that he would have any