What's new

[Mediator App] - Wrenuld

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits

Faction: RMM

Experience moderating: I've had experience as an admin on another server, it was a survival server which is no longer running. (If you need to know what the server was called or any more information, feel free to PM me)

Past punishments: N/A

My reasoning on applying for a spot as a mediator is fairly simple. I feel I know the rules well enough to understand how to fairly apply them. I'd be able to deal with minor cases that mods or mediators could easily sort out leaving Admins to other, less minor matters. I enjoy the server and it'd be nice to help you guys.

As a quick example, I've noticed people getting warnings and mutes for things like "COME AT ME BRO!" but a guy wouldn't be talked to for going "pwoigvbjw0gijg0vpwjg-09wergj0wjvbwa0evgjwe". There's more spam with people saying 'caps' than people actually using caps.

I figure I can approach things with a level head and deal with them accordingly rather than with a black and white approach. I don't get easily annoyed at silly questions or complaints, I'll always keep an open mind and try to keep everything as fair as possible. I'll always be honest and clear about the things I do and if I should make a mistake (I don't plan on it.) I'm not going to stick to my guns to stay being right, fairness wins.

I'll completely understand if you feel too many members from the RMM are mediator at the moment though I don't feel it matters as I'll make sure I don't have a bias. I suppose this is more for other players.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I've played the server for a long time (If that holds any weight here.)

Thank you for reading my application, if anyone has any questions I'll answer them.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Both Echo and myself entirely support this motion. Wrenuld is not only an active and great player but an astute and understanding player applying a patient and fair manner to situations presented to him.