CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits

Faction: Bio

Experience moderating: Minimal

Past punishments: None

To whom it may concern,

I understand that you may not currently be in need of new mediators but I would like to be taken into consideration next time a position becomes open. I have been on the server for quite a long time – approximately 5 months (may need checking). During that period I have got to know many of the people on the server and I have gained a clear understanding of the way that the server runs. I have also witnessed many mediators come and go and I feel I understand what is required of this position.​

I have very minimal experience moderating on other servers. Before I first came on Aggression, some friends and I set up a little server. This allowed me to gain a basic understanding of how to be a moderator, but only at a foundational level. Despite my lack of knowledge, I am keen to learn more and develop my skills.​

Due to other commitments (i.e. university) I am not able to be online constantly. However, I feel I am an active presence on both the server and the forum despite having other things that need to be done. My current timezone is GMT and I have a dodgy sleeping pattern which means I am often online when other members of staff aren’t.​

Thank you for your time,

~Curly

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
I certainly like this application. Though I have little experience with you directly in game (this is likely a good thing) it does appear that you're both honest with yourself and others. Your willingness to learn is something I for one appreciate and enjoy seeing in threads. You have my backing if a position is to open up to enter a test position. Just remember to ask advice as soon as you think you need it.