What's new

Marko's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
NOTE:If there are no spots left,please consider this later.Thank you.

Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:Moderator.

Minecraft Name:Marko7776

Timezone:GMT+1.

Relevant Experience:
Hello everyone!

As I said in my Mediator application I used to be a Moderator and an Admin on 2 diffrent servers and a Mediator here,on Aggression.In that time I learned how to be a good,fair and polite staff member,I also learned lots of commands.I enjoyed to be a Mediator on Aggression,so now I want to have a bigger part in the Aggression staff.I know how to handle situations with hackers,spammers and cheaters,also I would never abuse my rank(banning,muting,jailing for no reason,giving free stuff etc...).Since there are only 2 moderators I think it would be nice if there were 3,because sometimes there is no staff online but spammers,cheaters and hackers are...I'm very active I play The Game(Minecraft) everyday(or night :D) for 2-3 hours,in that time I'm willing to do my duty as a Moderator on Aggression.I joined Aggression a long time ago,few days before 1.8 came out so I know almost everyone on the server.I think I would be a really good Moderator I hope you think the same.

Thanks,
Marko7776

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I made you a Mediator already, and you quit the job. Why should you be a moderator? We need staff that are dependable.

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
I am dependable trust me.I quit because of school.It won't happen again and brit I didn't ragequit,did you ever see me rage?

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Thanky you,Eric.Well I got bored of PvP and factions,that's also a reason of this application.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well i'm afraid you have no backing from me at all on this one. Sorry bud but you don't become a mediator, quit then come back after a while to be a moderator. Moderators come from people who have been mediators and finally feel they can cut their ties to factions but wish to help all of the factions grow and help everyone on the server. They are comprised of players who're dedicated to the success of the server and to the members within it whom they have gotten to know. They must be prepared for things to be said that they don't like, but to respond in a well mannered and pleasant way without a rebuke of unnecessary abuse and intolerance. I'm afraid I don't see that in you from both current and past experiences Marko. Awaiting other staff reponses.

Regards,
Dakry.

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Darky,I do want to help EVERYONE on the server and I don't know why everyone thinks I rage-quit,I rarely rage and never in video-games.As I said I won't quit again.I can promise you that!

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Marko is a great guy. He was probaly the best mediator I've seen since Eric. He helps out people alot, i dont think he ever rages. With him leaving Agression and as a mediator was only a one time thing. He didn't mean to but school catches up. He was a great help when i was on the server. I would love to see him as a Moderator.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
In a follow-up to my previous statement, I do not support this.
You were a good Mediator, but being a Moderator is more than just making the right decisions. It's about dedication, it's about caring for the server, and it's about maturity.
I would possibly endorse giving you another go at Mediator, but that is all. Moderators come from our Mediating staff when we think they are of the correct mindset.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
It's not about Getting a trial Marko. After much due time time thinking, i resent my statement of agreeing with you applacation. I Can however, agree with Tom. I find that a while on the Mediator staff would do good and maybe get you into what Tom and the rest of the BoN staff are looking for in a Moderator. Mods are not just suppose do everything a Mediator does but fly around while doing it, It's about actually enjoying the server and having the passion to help it to the best of your ablitly. Making sure EVERY single person is enjoying themself and that EVERY single person is following the rules and not spoiling other peoples fun.

But this is just some of the job. You should be expected to work with Admins in a time of struggle and help Mediators in a situation they may need better judgment on. As bold a statement as it may be, I feel yur still in the mindset of "No ones a Mod, so I should apply and these silly admins will certainly give me mod. then i get to fly around and boss people around". The server comes before you. The perks of the the job are fun, but above all else, being helpful and putting the server above you is your objective.

My vote goes to a Re issued mediator trial, IF he applies with a good applacation.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I'm going to have to say no, I don't believe you're suitable for the position.

-Noodle
Too lazy to log into his own account

Status
Not open for further replies.