Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Position wanted: Mediator or later Moderator

IGN: Mark_577

Faction: RAWR (currently co leader with Snowyblitz)

Time Zone: GMT +8 Perth Australia (same as Noodle)

Hi, as you know i am Mark_577. I have been on this server for around 2-3 months now and i have enjoyed it a lot. However i would like to be a mediator when the list is not full and later progress to moderator :p. Noodle is the only admin that lives in Australia, and with noodle being in Curtin, he will have a lot of study/work to do irl. I am usually on everyday, for atleast an hour, although i have school it is not a problem. I welcome all the new people unless i am fighting, and i vote everynight and try my best to give advice to people, most of the time telling people how to create their own team.

I pvp often, although my main reason to progress to Moderator is because of the lag i get, ruining my pvp experience. I have been in raids, and i have allied many factions and people, and my enemies are only due to pvp reasons. I am nice, friendly although Snow and i have some fights and all, we are still good friends. As i am a lieutenant, i believe (and hope) that the admins trust me and like me. I have gotten to become good friends with people, and become enemies, but i will not have bias decisions against them (Lord_cookies, Danielrulz) or my team

I have had recent experience of taking this role, as i was a co admin on a small pvp server with 10-15 people and i was asked to be a admin on a pvp server where Sandbox, Iownalex, Snowyblitz, Sheedabeeva and myself came from. Unfortunately the server was shut down due to hosting problems. I am not a total expert to the plugins, but i am not new to them either.

I know that your list is full, but i would appreciate it if you kept me in your thoughts when you need someone. Thankyou for your time and see you guys on the server :D

With regards

Mark_577

EDIT: Lol this is old but meh

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
you kept spawn killing me :( but other then that, even though the cycle list has been chosen, you should be on the next list for future mediators :)

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Just want to let you know, this hasn't gone ignored we're just simply not looking for staff members at the moment and I'm therefore leaving it open until a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.