What's new

Ma Gamin Music

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Anyone like game music?

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

Decided to post this because the song Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Sound of the Wind started playing and I had the most epic nostalgia moment ever. This is not my music of choice but recently I listen to it 24/7 while working on the computer. It is good background music. (Especially since I could hum 25% of those songs.) Soo tell me what you think.

P.S. Anyone else here a Final Fantasy Fan? I admit I never played many of the actual games but I like the story-line.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Gotta say I came in here and I was like Oh god......

But than I was like.. I remember this :( nostalgia.

Missing this though

I still remember the first day me and my cousins got FFX we stayed up a few days playing it and it was just..... incredible, the graphics were fucking amazing at the time.

Also I listen to ALL the ace combat songs and full stop every time I do anything in a jet fighter game (which is probably 2 hours a day for me).

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
It has got a lot of final fantasy in there but surprisingly it doesn't have 10. I do remember playing that game. Me and my friend (more of my friend) was obsessed with Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon. I am 2 years younger than him so he usually played but we had a whole weekend once where we stayed up 2 days in a row and beat Legend of Zelda Windwaker 7 times. I think it was two sleepless nights of Legend of Zelda. Then when twilight princess came out well lol I feel alseep while he played two sleepless nights.

It has Ace Combat, as you have seen. They actually are ones I like to listen to more often. I played Ace Combat 4 but that was really it for me. I wanted to get the newest one but I got caught up in Minecraft and Assassins Creed now my PS3 is broke :(

tl;dr I like this music a lot.

Apr 6, 2011
Credits
It has got a lot of final fantasy in there but surprisingly it doesn't have 10. I do remember playing that game. Me and my friend (more of my friend) was obsessed with Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon. I am 2 years younger than him so he usually played but we had a whole weekend once where we stayed up 2 days in a row and beat (Fix)Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 7 times. I think it was two sleepless nights of Legend of Zelda. Then when Twilight Princess came out well lol I feel alseep while he played two sleepless nights.

It has Ace Combat, as you have seen. They actually are ones I like to listen to more often. I played Ace Combat 4 but that was really it for me. I wanted to get the newest one but I got caught up in Minecraft and Assassins Creed now my PS3 is broke :(

tl;dr I like this music a lot.

Ahh I remember that those were the good days when I was 200 pounds overweight and didn't care about anything, but Pokemon, and Zelda. I don't really remember beating 7 times with you just twice. We should do it again, because I just got The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d bro.