What's new

LOST MY FACTION HOME!

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Firstly may I ask you not to massive caps like that Hidden else alot of people will act in distaste, there is no need for it unless you're really attempting to provide context. In which case the first thing we will tell you is to calm down. Can you provide some more details? E.g. when were you online previous to this? Has anything changed and so on so forth. You must remember that Aggression has undergone alot of recent changes and this should be taken into account.

Secondly, Paradox that was both inappropriate and in no way useful. If that's the best you can come up with I suggest you keep your mouth closed and your fingers away from the keyboard. Your warning from me.

Dakry.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I LOGGED ON AND I WENT TO SPAWN I TRIED TO GO BACK TO MY FACTION BUT I COULDN'T, I REMEMBER SETTING THE FACTION HOME!:(

Hidden, you messaged me many times on the server it's self and I explained it to you 3 times (Before you posted this by the way). I also remember SpeechlessBacon telling you the same thing. If your question has been answered many times, asking it again and again until you see [Admin] (any admin) tell you the SAME thing, I advise you stop asking if you want to be a liked person on aggression.