What's new

Leaving and Resigning

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Dear all,

After much deliberation, I have decided it is time to bid you all fairwell. I am resigning as Mediator and leaving Aggression. After over a year, I have finally become bored of minecraft. Making bases, PVPing and all the rest just isn't as fun as it once was. Also, I need to start spending more time on my uni work, which has been somewhat neglected recently. I have been contemplating what to do over the past week, but this is my final decision.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the admin team for giving me the chance to be a mediator. It's been a lot of fun, and I hope I carried out the position well enough. Secondly, I'd like to thank all members of BIO, both past and present - we've had plenty of lulz. Finally, a big thank you to everyone else at Aggression for making the past 7 or 8 months of minecraft a lot of fun.

If I find myself with nothing to do on a rainy day in the future, I might drop by. If anyone wishes to stay in touch, my steam name is CurlyPhillio. Good luck to everyone, and keep having fun.

~Curly