What's new

League of Legends CvC Thread

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I figured since this is happening anyways we could have one central thread for all the Clan Vs Clan information so anything related to CvC goes in here.

CvC Rules

-These rules only apply to SERIOUS CvC games, if you are just playing for lulz or w/e then you don't need to do ANY of this.

-Any CvC games must be submitted here, stating which clan is challenging which clan, after that the other clan must accept in this thread as well, details about who will be playing and when it will be happening will be resolved in a private conversation.

-Members SHOULD be level 30 before participating in a CvC game but it is not required.

-When the game is done SS the end statistics and PM them to me.

-If a clan accepts and does not show up on game day it is considered a forfeit.

-5v5Teams should be comprised of at least 7-8 players (5 mains players and 2-3 back-up players in case one or more of the 5 can't play on game day.)

-3v3 Teams should be comprised of at least 5-6 players (3 main players and 2-3 back-up players in case one or more of the 5 can't play on game day.)

-Summoners Rift or Twisted Tree line may be used for 3v3s as long as both clans agree upon the map. (this rule applies to future maps as well.)

-It is up for both clans to decide what game mode will be played (Draft Mode or Blind Pick) ARAM games are not supported in this CvC thread (Depending on the amount of ARAM players I'll make one later.)

-Once I've put up an Ello system for the CvC games playing Draft Mode and playing Blind Pick will increase or decrease by different amounts for each game mode.​

Current Clans playing LoL

RMM

Wins : 0 \ Losses : 0

Members who currently play LoL :

-SkBlackIris

-Playeer2

-Oscar438

-ShadowSh0t

-Laithes7

Foundation

-TomoyoH \ Udori \ 2GreyGhost (Charles)

-1GreyGhost

-AshesOfDispair \ 4GreyGhost

-Thor33

-tiduna \ PrideofZuan

-Pcpgangsta

-Gnossienne

-Dakry Helios \ 5GreyGhost

Bowl Of Noodles

-HaiThereYou (Aggravate)

-Woody2371

-TheNoodle68

-WyrmYo

If I forgot anyone, PM me your IGN.

Any challenges should be submitted in this thread and documented with a screenshot (and replays once those are working... sometime in 2016-2017.) so we know who actually won.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I think the level 30 limit should be listed. If clans wish to play people who do not have level 30s that should be up to them to handicap themselves. There's a lot of people with non-level-30s

Shadowshot

Level 37
Jul 4, 2010
Credits
Are 3s challenges allowed if agreed upon by both teams, as currently there seems to be a shortage of people to play full 5s since it would be hard to find times appropriate for all when everyone could be online.

Also, if that were possible, would 3s on summoner's rift be acceptable as well?

None of this is clarified in the rules, other than team size should be 5 or whatnot.

Otherwise, I would assume that anything is possible so long as both teams agree to it.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Shadowsh0t said:
Are 3s challenges allowed if agreed upon by both teams, as currently there seems to be a shortage of people to play full 5s since it would be hard to find times appropriate for all when everyone could be online.

Also, if that were possible, would 3s on summoner's rift be acceptable as well?

None of this is clarified in the rules, other than team size should be 5 or whatnot.

Otherwise, I would assume that anything is possible so long as both teams agree to it.

Updated rules, thanks for reminding me about 3s :)

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Foundation Roster technically is: (the red ones being the people WITHOUT level 30 accounts.)

-TomoyoH / Udori / 2GreyGhost (Charles)​

-1GreyGhost

-AshesOfDispair / 4GreyGhost

-Thor33​

-tiduna / PrideofZuan

-Pcpgangsta​

-Gnossienne

-Dakry Helios / 5GreyGhost

-Oscar438

-CubNake

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I think that I should have brakets next to my LoL user as well because my forum and LoL names aren't exactly the same. People could get confused D:

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
maybe make it Draft mode only, so there is no Level cap but a minimum number of champions which i think was 14 to play draft mode

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I just assumed that serious games would be played as draft mode. You can't have a serious game without using draft, blind pick offers no tactical planning.