What's new

Kaitzer wants in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Hey its kaitzer im apealing again because i want back in Aggression. There's no other server like Aggression, i really want in. I didn't even mean to get banned on 1.7 i am terribly sorry for exploiting lag. Aggression is the best server I've found. Im sorry for what i did and i will never do it again. Please i want back in Aggression:( There's no other server like this one i've been to lots of servers and no one beats Aggression.I really want to pvp and build on aggression again.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Yes i was simply bored and trying new things. One of my freinds told me, how to make it look like ur floating. So i tried it and it was fun. So i countinued to do it but i really didnt mean to get banned. Im terribly sorry for exploiting lag, If it wasn't for my freind i would still be in Aggression. Please give me a second chance.:(

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
"If it wasn't for my friend I would still be in Aggression"

Correction: "If it wasn't for the fact I can't read and understand the rules I would still be on Aggression"

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Tbh its not as fun with out them anymore im all alone i have no help, i have no one to start shit with other factions to get us in a war like we did with rawr, hes the one tht started it with most ppl and made it fun. and i cant recruit ppl since last time i did one of them drained our pwr and gave our coords away.

Can you give him one more chance he know how wat happens when he cheats now, i dout he'll try anything stupid now. its been nearly a month, I need them :/

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Please Just give me one more chance :(. Promise ill do my best not to exploit lag and play the right way.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
hey, after playing on a sever with garfield and chromid we started to build massive castle took over 12 hours to flatten the ground and build the walls, (each 8 blocks high, two thick and stone brick) so the admin thought it would be fun to spawn tnt inside the walls. and this wat was left, :(

2011 11 01 170426

2011 11 01 170429

please i cant find a server with admins arent asses :( can i please come back to aggression

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
It's Been a couple of days now........ :confused:
Lol

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Great. In that case then post in the actual thread so that admins are informed of this instead of getting funny in the thread about it. Amusingly that is the point of these boards.

P.s. Next time don't delete my posts Tom. Gets on my nerves when I point out something that should be adhered to and you take it upon yourself to hide my next posts. Not the greatest move you've made in a while. Also I'll leave this here:

http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/kaitzers-ban-appeal.688/page-2

Status
Not open for further replies.