What's new

Jordtzx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits

I i didn't even get a reason for me being banned. I mean i was banned for block jumping and something else? Im not trying to get my self unbanned i am going to own up. My friend sent me the jar i asked him what it was he said "some mods". I was like cool ill try them out later, so i logged on aggression pvp and i have a load of shit coming up saying fly reach ect. So i was like wtf as you would do and i kept clicking shit on accident because all my controls were the same these hacks. i was showing Lloydies the hack long reach because i was like how dose this work? Then i got the ban. So i got rid of the hacks; had ago at my friend and have decided to write this. I bet you have pics ect But i would like some slack for this maybe a week ban? i was going to donate today as well trol. Echo and Dan this is addressed to you. I have been making my faction the NMR larger and larger legitly there was no evidence that before this day i have used hacks i dont really wanna go server hunting. Im hopping that you see this and cut me some slack.

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Jord... unlucky mate.. but if im honest... i have to vote the poll 'yes' I hate hackers and i'm sure you do too.

-Trolol Ched

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
That's a pretty B.S. excuse, I mean if I found I hacks on my client, I'd just d/c not test them out further. Which is what you were doing, this "clicking stuff on accident" means you either have wrist spasms or you're a pretty uncreative liar.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
"pretty uncreative liar." ./agree

Jord, why didn't you just say something like this:

I am sorry for hacking, It was clearly against the rules but I wasn't aware of how well enforced it was, I thought it was something a small minority did and got away with, I am sincerely sorry that I did this and I am hoping that the ban isn't perm as I really do enjoy playing on the server, However I understand what I did was entirely wrong and any additional punishments could include (If you even let me back), Temp ban, Mute, Stripping of Rank, Removal of Items, or something else, I hope you can find it within your hearts to forgive my honest mistake, Jord.

That would of been a lot better than talking out your arse.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
"pretty uncreative liar." ./agree

Jord, why didn't you just say something like this:

I am sorry for hacking, It was clearly against the rules but I wasn't aware of how well enforced it was, I thought it was something a small minority did and got away with, I am sincerely sorry that I did this and I am hoping that the ban isn't perm as I really do enjoy playing on the server, However I understand what I did was entirely wrong and any additional punishments could include (If you even let me back), Temp ban, Mute, Stripping of Rank, Removal of Items, or something else, I hope you can find it within your hearts to forgive my honest mistake, Jord.

That would of been a lot better than talking out your arse.

Lol this actually happend im not even fucking lying.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
"Lol this actually happend im not even fucking lying."

Never said you were, You're just talking out your arse.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
You should apologies, even for the things you did break. don't make the rules you broke sound minor. You MIGHT get a unban (just predicting) but there definitely will be punishments.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I am truly not sure what to say here. The moment you found out that they were hacks, they should of been removed from Minecraft. Demonstrating them was a poor choice, Jord. But, for reasons I feel like not stating, I feel that the ban should be made temporary, with some added in game punishments.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I am truly not sure what to say here. The moment you found out that they were hacks, they should of been removed from Minecraft. Demonstrating them was a poor choice, Jord. But, for reasons I feel like not stating, I feel that the ban should be made temporary, with some added in game punishments.

I kinda don't really care now might just quit mc. but i wouldn't mind unban.

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I also think the poll's name is retarded.. ' is this fair' well of course its fair.. its like saying is it fair that a guy robbed a fucking bank and got jailed.. jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.