What's new

Jeffrocks26 Semi Unban Appeal

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Herro everyone this is jeffrocks26. I am asking for an unban. Yes, I know you are now thinking " HELL NO BITCH" but, I want to be unbanned, but I don't have to have any of the normal player abilities like factions or PvP or anything like that. I just would like to see all the members again and see the new players and factions grow. You could put the CHEATER tag by my name, and that would be fine. You could limit my abilities to just chat. I understand that I may not be as liked as much as I used to be, or not at all. The admins might hate me enough to not bother with this, which I could sadly understand, but please, just please, give me a chance. I would still vote for the server and I could give my money to others. If not an upright unban may I have a 1 week trial if possible? Please consider this unban.

~Jeff~

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
To be honest Jeff, it was supposed to be 2 weeks.

But all I've seen in the past two weeks is the kind of activity from you that we specifically don't want on the server.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Thanks Tom, and I apologize for my rudeness and choice of words over the past few weeks. It will not happen again.

--- merged: Nov 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM ---

But Tom, could you think about my abilities, nothing PvP or faction related,just chat, so I could talk to the community. You could put "faggot" next to my name if that would help :D

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
But Tom, could you think about my abilities, nothing PvP or faction related,just chat, so I could talk to the community. You could put "faggot" next to my name if that would help :D

What's wrong with being a faggot?

I don't want someone that hates gays on the server. Your rudeness just shot up from that remark.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Thats not what I ment by that...Faggot is usually used as a rude term, and since I have been called that on these forums once or twice, I figured I could have a tag saying that on game. Besides it wasn't supposed to target gays/lesbians or bisexuals.

--- merged: Nov 13, 2011 at 6:34 PM ---

Anyways, should it be Echo that reviews this because he is the one that banned me?

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I think his ban shouldn't be affected by any words he uses, especially since you'd have to ban half the internet from Aggression if you wanted no use of any homosexually related insults on the server.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Thats not what I ment by that...Faggot is usually used as a rude term, and since I have been called that on these forums once or twice, I figured I could have a tag saying that on game. Besides it wasn't supposed to target gays/lesbians or bisexuals.

--- merged: Nov 13, 2011 at 6:34 PM ---

Anyways, should it be Echo that reviews this because he is the one that banned me?

I feel like Tom is channeling through me....yes, I'm almost certain.

I'm feeling him screaming "no".

There is also a recurring image of Noodle sleeping on his couch.

That is all....​

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
What Snowy says.

Also, confirmation from both myself and Noodle, unfortunately you've stepped over the line.

You've called the server shit.

Consistently QQed and said "I'm quitting".

And now you want back in.

No.