What's new

Jail Appeal

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
IGN: NoDx_ViiRuS

I was jailed today for killing someone in PvP when i shouldn't have. I didn't know that i couldn't fight someone. So i don't believe it's fair for me to be jailed. I would like to be unjailed Asap if that's possible.

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
There was no rules for it ... i joined the game, saw someone outside, went and killed him. Then i was jailed. It's not like a read the rules every single time i get on, i read them once or twice then went on.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Server IP : 188.165.212.222 There was some data corruption, please re-register your faction and reclaim your land. Please do not PvP until the 26th to allow players to reclaim their bases. Anyone who claims a base that does not belong to them on the 25th will be banned. If someone does claim your base please post a report and it will be dealt with.

Didn't you read this? It's on top of the damn forums. Open your fucking eyes

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
Calm down ... holy shit. It's not like im on the forums 24/7 . When i got jailed i hadn't read the forums yet, so i did not see that post. Nor was it stated in chat while i was playing. So it's not even my fault. I mean seriously now, getting jailed for killing someone on a PvP server . ITS PVP. Plus i was never informed. So Yeah .

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Calm down ... holy shit. It's not like im on the forums 24/7 . When i got jailed i hadn't read the forums yet, so i did not see that post. Nor was it stated in chat while i was playing. So it's not even my fault. I mean seriously now, getting jailed for killing someone on a PvP server . ITS PVP. Plus i was never informed. So Yeah .

Didn't you notice all the factions being disbaned?

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
I actually logged on when the factions where being added again, so i figured PvP was back on, since i saw a few kids in chat that had been killed and what not.