What's new

Ive been banned

NwKBlade

Level 0
Dec 28, 2011
Credits
Im NwKBlade and i was banned for racism i am sincerely sorry i was angry at the time it was only a joke and i will not use it again please unban me because i really like the server and allot of my freinds play it i am so so sorry .

NwKBlade

Level 0
Dec 28, 2011
Credits
What the hell ? i didnt hack i was racist, theres nothing in the rules about racism i used the word ''NIGGA'' as a joke and not as an actual act of racism and i didnt ask for anything i created a poll cus i thought i should of which ever one of your staff members that said that is a liar.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
"You dont even know me or why i was falsely banned."

Clearly there's a difference between what you say and what you think. If you can't take what people vote on the poll you shouldn't have made it.

What the hell ? i didnt hack i was racist, theres nothing in the rules about racism i used the word ''NIGGA'' as a joke and not as an actual act of racism and i didnt ask for anything i created a poll cus i thought i should of which ever one of your staff members that said that is a liar.

i was racist

i used the word ''NIGGA'

not as an actual act of racism

Nothing was said about hacking. You even admitted you said it so why are you now saying the staff are lying about it?

You also didn't even bother to read the appeals process post.

NwKBlade

Level 0
Dec 28, 2011
Credits
Ok, sorry for not readint the appeals thing.

I said the staff are lying about saying i was hacking i was racist but i was banned for hacking apparently.

"We don't care if you have 10 people willing to say you didn't hack, we trust our staff members"

And i shouldnt of been banned i wasnt even warned and i was not told why i had been put in jail.

I am ok with what people think i was simply asking out of curiousity so stfu thinking youre so amazing, Ive found a better server.

Have a nice day !

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
I should have made myself more clear. That was a quote from this page which outlines what you shouldn't do when appealing. I quoted this because it states that including a poll in your appeal is a bad idea. I did not mean to imply that the reason you were banned was because of hacking. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

~C

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I would take effort to correct this guy, but he is obviously very stupid and said he found a better server, sooooo.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, Blade!

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Question: Was he banned for racism, or EXCESSIVE racism? If the rules haven't changed, I believe throwing a FEW racial slurs is legal. I don't know anything that happened, just throwing it out there :D