What's new

ItsNathanLad

ItsNathanLad

Level 2
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
ItsNathanLad - Perm Ban

I was wondering could i please be unbanned, The reason i was banned in the first place was for block jumping, I was banned ages ago and now 1.1 Is out and i was wondering can I please be unbanned? I am very sorry for breaking the rules, I will not break them again.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Nathan, from what I have seen, you are not very good at following rules. I have seen you PvP cheating, hacking, and other things. I'm not going to name the server, but you used a spambot to spam the IP of your server. When you were in the trial phase of it.

ItsNathanLad

Level 2
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
wtf ? no i didnt :eek: i pvp hacked, i hacked.. but now ive stopped.. i dont remember spamming the ip of my server? i dont even have a server? Dude all i want is one more chance.. and when i got banned for hacks,, i was let back, and i never hacked again! then i just got banned for block jumping

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Well, I remember seeing your account on another server spamming the shit out of the trial player only chat with an IP of a server

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Best part is, it looks like he tried to log in with another account a mere minute after being banned.

Denied x2