What's new

iPad arcade box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Cub_Nake has obviously never used an iPad 2.

Hate it now, but I assure you (being a previous hater) after using one, I love the fucking shit out of it.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Don't worry, it is basically next on my gadget list. Plus work owes me one, basically everything we do is on the iPad. Just wait for this weekend, the things I have to show you..

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I have an iPad 1 >.< Sure it's a tablet pc but it's overpriced and has apple written all over it. This is, of course if you don't jail break it :D

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
I was gonna try and get one for the beginning of the school year. I know a kid who uses it in my school and he has all his notes on there and uses the online version of the textbooks. He has two small notebooks and then an iPad in his bag. My excuse to get one from my parents is "But Moooooommmmmmm, that one C I have will actually be an A!"

Too bad my school district computer administrator is fag and expels kids for knowing more about Java than him. Yeah the kid was taking his AP C++ and Advanced Java programming. He got pwned in teh middle of class by this kid. Next year the kids SAM account was left insecure over summer and he got his schedule along with a bunch of his friends.

TL;DR I want one.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Yeah I have wanted the iPad since I found out a kid in my study hall uses one and only has two notebooks in his back-pack with one iPad. He uses it for his notes and the online version of the textbooks. Too bad my school computer administrator is a fag and closed wireless internet. You have to get approval to use it on any non-school wireless device. They add you to their network and can see every file on your computer. The reason they do this now is because they claim kids would use their iPods to listen to music (which is okay) by constantly downloading the YouTube videos for the songs. (which is ridiculous) They said this since their internet was going slow. Its called you ran out of broadband dumb-shits. He had a kid expelled because the kid "hacked" into his Student Access Manager account and got his schedule for him and a couple friends early. Afterwards since this kid had a basic understanding of computer science it was found that the account was actually left insecure. Then he stays expelled because the administrator didn't like him for getting teh pwned everyday in his AP Java Programming class. (This guy is probably hired because of corrupt support or some shit by school board members.)

Sorry, if that was long and unrelated. I started to think about how much I want something then realize if I get it I would be like "Uhh lolz can I connect to your inteirnet ? I hab sum advunced technology heir." and would get this response "Sure just lets take a look around... whats this?!?! Minecraft!! Virus expel expel expel!"

tl;dr If you don't want to read my rant

I was gonna try to get the iPad for school. My parents have been asking me if I wanted it and I always said the same thing any Mac hater would say but my mind has been changed. :)

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Bleh Ipad.. D:

Could be worse Tutre, I was nearly expelled from School cause I was found with the command prompt open :p

...Luckily someone was smart enough to notice that I had only typed in Command Prompt 'Shutdown -a' cause other kiddies were trying to shut down everyone's computer. So I just got yelled at by a computer admin.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Haha that's the kind of stuff kids do at my school too. It is just a joke though when it comes to how little our Computer Administrator knows. I could go on and on about it but I don't want to rant and make a fool of myself because usually it becomes hard to follow. :D

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Bleh Ipad.. D:

Could be worse Tutre, I was nearly expelled from School cause I was found with the command prompt open :p

...Luckily someone was smart enough to notice that I had only typed in Command Prompt 'Shutdown -a' cause other kiddies were trying to shut down everyone's computer. So I just got yelled at by a computer admin.

This happened to me once.... but I was suspended for 2 days for changing every computers desktop icons to shortcut to this video (Yeah I know... it was a while ago this song was still the Naow than.). I probably should have made all of my desktop icons link to the video as well... only reason I got caught.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Three years ago the senior prank was to light bags full of dog shit on fire around the entrances of the district office. Two years ago the senior prank was when they decided to install Age of Empire 2 on all of the library computers and had a giant LAN tournament. Last year the senior prank was when a group of kids came in dressed like teachers and had whole lesson plans. They taught every class they were in (actually a funny senior prank they didn't get in trouble for lol) What did we get this year? Duncan (whatever his last name is.) marched down the hall after finishing his AP English Final playing a bag pipe. WTF? My senior prank will to be install Minecraft on all of the computers and set-up a server. Advertise it on Minecraftforums.net and then protect it with a proxy. I already have supporters. Oh but I still played Minecraft on the library computers 2nd to last day of school :D, brought it in on a thumb drive.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Our school doesn't have wireless.

We're not leet enough to get the Admin passwords of the computers.

The Admin himself looks like a dope.

I'm the only guy in the school(except my friend WutEverNoob, who's joining when he actually get's premium, should be tommorow) who has bought Minecraft. Those damn pirates don't even know how to pronounce it correctly(wow), and ASK ME TO PUT THE LATEST MINECRAFT VERSION ON A CD AND GIVE THE DISK TO THEM. HOW FUCKING DUMB IS THAT. And ask me how to connect to every serveer on the planet. I lol at them saying that every server admin on the planet wants to kill them. Especially a person called "The Noodle".

Then the dumb-smartasses think I'm not leet enough, and say that the "onlineMode" on the serverconfig should be set to false. Then, again lolling at them, I tell them to get every admin on the planet to do that(before getting killed) and use Hamachi. Because normal port forwarding and connecting is too leet for a false online mode.

TL;DR: Sometimes, the entire lithuanian nation, except for some people, can be more technologically impaired than the technologically impaired duck. And be the biggest dumbfucks on the world too. Though we pwn n00bs at basketball.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Easy way to get teacher's passwords.

1. Get a computer with firefox

2. Log in

3. Set remember passwords to true

4. Ask for a teacher to let you onto a site that is blocked by your school proxy

5. Get them to confirm their username/password when prompted via proxy

6. Wait for them to leave

7. Click the, "remember password" button

8. Go to Options>security>saved passwords>view passwords

9. ????

10. Profit!

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Of course the proxy has to let teachers get past it. Which my school's doesn't. If you were to search noodle on google images in my school about half of the pictures would be blocked by the proxy. (Yes this is true, as I have searched noodle before in Google images.)

Status
Not open for further replies.