Ikroth's new mediator application

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
  • In-game name: Ikroth
  • Faction: RMM
  • Past Punishments: None

I have been playing on this server for a couple of weeks and I have grown to love with it. I started in the RMM faction, and I have stayed with it ever since. I have helped create and design some great bases for the RMM and I am believe that I am a good builder. I have experience with WorldEdit, and some of the factions on the server. I would like to be a mediator because I enjoy watching over the server and making sure it continues to be successful. I find it aggravating that sometimes the only reason other players would want to be a mediator is to abuse power. I would try to stop that from happening.

My first experience in moderating was at WoM (World of Minecraft). I staffed the servers there for 6 months (starting in November, 2009) and attained the rank of administrator. After that, I moderated a D3 server owned by Dysgalt. I moderated that as an administrator up until about 3 months ago. I have also administrated many various small servers which I did synchronously next to mediating the other servers.

I hope you consider my application and I look foreword to hearing back a reply.

I'm here to try and stop drama, not cause it.

Sincerely,

Ikroth

(My version of EricExtreme's mediator application, don't take it seriously. (Or do!))

Compare:

InGameName: ericextreem

Faction: Rangerz

past pumishments none.

Well ive been playing on the server and recently and have grown i love with it. Started in the saints, and moved to the rangerz. Ive managed to make a great house. And i DO have expireance with worldedit, and factions. im tired of being spammed when me and my friends play. Its annoying and thats the only reason i would wanna be a mediator.. also counting that i enjoy being in my faction a great deal.

My only past expireance is moderating the minecrap.net server, and that may not sound like alot. So i have and still am the head of a guild with about 15 people online at any moment. (witch is alot).And that is fun. And mediating your server would be to. Areally hate when this server is exploited, and we all have an argument with eachother.

So thats all from me.I would like to be in the mediator cycle. And have not done anything bad. I have entertaned people in spawn with my buddys with our skins. And would love to be a mediator.

I greatly hope you allow me to have a go at it.

Sincerly,

Eric

Gielnor

Level 39
Jul 4, 2010
Credits
Fairly sure M1 and I are the oldest people in the clan barring LuciferZ, and I'm only 19. Most everyone in the clan was in high school when I first joined.

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
Jos, we are so holding a birthday 'bash' for you. Aussie-style bro!

FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Last birthday party I attended we grabbed some alcohol, went out to an oval without lights, and ran around in singlets playing british bulldog + talking about LoL

I got into quite a...intense..discussion with a friend about Soraka vs Janna :p

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
cartoon-gifs-nein-cat.gif