1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd like to know

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Doktor, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Doktor

Doktor Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Yeah, it's Doc. Before you go about hitting that "PERMABAN 4EVER" button on your keyboard, I have a question.

Exactly what is the quitting policy of the RMM? Because apparently being a trustworthy member for about 4-5 months warrants being banned from a TeamSpeak server for amounts of time which reference works on the internet (the ban time was just over 194 days, by the way). It also means that you're banned from the forums, rather than demoted. In fact, it means total excommunication from the clan.

While absolutely crazy, there is another odd thing about this policy. You see, other users have remained as friends of the RMM after leaving, which is something I wished to do upon my resignation. However, I have now been totally and utterly banned from the clan. I question the motives behind this.

Was it an act incited by Trixion? Recently, he had been insulting me with inflammatory remarks, calling me such flattering things as "penis" and coming to my own group's TeamSpeak server for the sole purpose of trolling me. Really, that's all he did.

Was it incited by LuciferZ? He has been known to harbor some hate for me, considering I asked to be promoted to a rank I was cheated out of.

Why, Royal Minecraft Militia? I was hoping we could have at least stayed friends.

Tags:
  2. LuciferZ

LuciferZ Guest

Credit:
    Welcome to new policy. Grayghost, Jasco, izacque, and other recent departures from the clan have recieved similar forum bans. If you're interested in re-enlisting, you can contact us through the Minecraft Forums.

You are, admittedly, the first to be banned from the TeamSpeak. That is because the majority of your problems were exhibited there. In fact, shortly before your ban, you were continuing the behavior that had led me to hope you would leave the clan. If you want to be friends, you have to be civil with everyone. It's our private TeamSpeak, and if you want to hang out with any of us, you need to be nice to all of us.

Now that the forum policy has started, though, I think it's fair to enact a similar one on the TeamSpeak. Guests stay at our discretion, if they cause any problems, they are banned.

3. Doktor

Doktor Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Well, can I get another chance?

:L :L :L

4. Doktor

Doktor Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    By the by, you really have to fix your security features. A goddamn guest can make any topic a sticky or announcement.

5. Trixion

Trixion Level 6

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Doctor, I'm not giving you another chance. Yes, it was completely my decision that you were banned from the teamspeak.

For some reason you seemed to have a problem with me being your superior, we talked about it. I understood your argument. Then you left the clan. Frankly, I don't want you coming back to the teamspeak and trolling me/anyone else without the restraints of having an RMM Rank, and therefore no way of punishment other than banishment.

And since we all know your huge dislike of me, I think it's best just to ban you now and forget about having to worry about banning you in the future. And as for your comments on you being a penis, well. That was just because we were in the Foundation Teamspeak, and I was just trollin' you the same way you troll me when you come into our Teamspeak.

Goodbye, Good luck. Good Riddance.

6. PrincepsRegulus

PrincepsRegulus Level 32

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    He wasn't the first to be banned from teamspeak.

Just sayin'.

7. M1_Mercenary

M1_Mercenary Level 48

Credit:
    ₹47.0
    Hello Princeps! :D I also know Doc wouldn't be the first one to have a ban placed on him on Teamspeak, maybe the first permanent one. (Haven't been able to be active on TS lately) but there is one thing said in this thread that I do not agree with.

I intend to be fully respectful and non offensive when I say this, but shouldn't we be taking the high road? (Not just ranking officers, but everyone in the RMM) instead of trolling back, which just lowers you to the same level as them, to just remove them off our teamspeak and be done with it? (them in this case is Doc)

8. Lol hypocrites

Lol hypocrites Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    I agree, M1. In fact, here is an excerpt of what he said today on my own TeamSpeak server:

<16:17:25> "Trixion": Where you from Scratch?
    <16:17:30> "Doc Scratch": new york
    <16:17:32> "Doc Scratch": why.
    <16:17:36> "Trixion": Typical.
    <16:17:38> "Trixion": ^_^

9. Josrence

Josrence Level 44 Head Moderator

Credit:
    ₹128.3
    OMG I KNO WHO U R ^^^^^^^ ;)

Seriously though, I know this is a for a videogame, but I can't say I'm impressed by the crap that has been going on lately.

10. A_crazed_Hobo

A_crazed_Hobo Level 30

Credit:
    ₹25.0
    Everybody seems a bit....Tense or something.

11. sam_lawrence123

sam_lawrence123 Level 7

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    yeah they do, but than again monday was supposed to be the most depressing day of the year.