What's new

I had a dream...

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 12:30, when I woke up, I came on Minecraft and Den Den said something about the update and then like boom! I remembered the dream.

I dreamed little noob children and little pro children could live together in peace.

But I also dreamed that I was on the server in my current "base" which is basically chests and some walls that don't connect in a big open flat plain of land, any who I was there in the dark and at one side of the base was those new creature in the update and I was like wow they look cool and then noodle coming towards me (in the dream he had cake on his head) and I was looking at Noodle then I thought I looked at the creatures by mistake as they were following him and I started shooting arrows to kill them before they got me and then Noodle went past me and so did the creatures.

When they went past they were just going about innocently and it ended up just my worry that they were locked on to me, after they went past they uh...did a troll face at me:/

Now I don't know where this dream came from to be honest, but I sure know it makes me a nerd

DX

I think it means the path that is soon ahead of me will be surrounded with noodles that troll me while I am in the dark.