What's new

I didnt fly hack you liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handymann124

Level 0
Jul 7, 2011
Credits
Hi my name is handyman124 and i got banned for apparently "fly hacking" You wanna team view my comp and see if i have any mods besides too many items go ahead apparently you got vid of me doing this i want to see because i didnt do this. if i did do this why the fuck would i bother to try to get unbanned to stay on serveer? hacks make it no fun and idk how to use hacks so get your fake edited video off the internet and check my cp. Becuase k3lll0gskid or w..e has a edited video probs cause theres no way i fly hack when i know i dont and i dont got installed if u can even install

Handymann124

Level 0
Jul 7, 2011
Credits
And please with your fake video? Let me see your fake video please. Please brah please. Let's see the hacks i don't have. Let's see the land i can't claim. C'mon? Double standard. unban me you say i raided and fly hacked but i farmed all day and i can't claim land plus i only have too many items. Okay + i wanna see this so called "vid"

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
First off, calm down and take the time to realize that mods/admins don't ban becuase they feel like it, the admins have been shown enough proof to constitute banning you. If you want to see the proof, ask politely, don't come in here and rage and call admins liars. This is the kind of stuff that's going to get them to take one look at this and feel good about having banned you.

P.S. If you're trying to troll, all this does is make you look incredibly whiny.

Handymann124

Level 0
Jul 7, 2011
Credits
I'm not fucking trolling i'm mad because this is a good server and i like to play it.. And i didn't do anything so there is no reason i should be banned..

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Given your treatment of Aggression staff in this thread and the ban report your application has been denied until further notice. If an alternate decision is made you will be notified via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.